Mancave

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Just got the TV hung.

Next comes paint and foosball table.

36942_598379006991_48001792_34669412_5092485_n.jpg

Anyone else have their own Mancave?

autiej

UDFA
Name
Autumn
Oh, man, don't go showing this to my hubby (Joey Bittick), he'll be soooooo jealous and try to make a mancave out of our living room!

autiej

UDFA
Name
Autumn
So, wait, let me get this straight.... you get mad when "we" refer to you you guys as cavemen, yet you're always on the quest for man caves. :lmao:

Congrats on your mancave, though. Wish we had the space and the electronics to make one for my guy... maybe someday we will! (He's not liking the idea of using the garage or the lawnmower shed or the basement that looks like a set for SAW)

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can call me a caveman...I don't care.

As long as my 42" LCD HDTV is in the cave, I'm good with whatever you call me. :mrgreen:

autiej

UDFA
Name
Autumn
It was just a joke! Seriously, congrats on your TV. It's awesome.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That thing's a beast! Is that on a hinge where it can pivot too??

What else are you stocking that room with? Mini-bar? Fridge? Sound system? What else you got?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
StlouisramsX said:
That thing's a beast! Is that on a hinge where it can pivot too??

What else are you stocking that room with? Mini-bar? Fridge? Sound system? What else you got?

Yep...it is a long room so I wanted to make sure that I could angle it to either side of the room.

Just decided that I don't have enough space for a foosball table, bummer. But I have the dart board so that is good enough. I plan on having it all painted by next weekend. I can't wait for the season to start.

When I get the room all the way done I will post more pics.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I don't know if what I have qualifies as a mancave, but it has the large TV, big 2-piece sofa (John Elway model--wife chose it) w/large ottomen (yes, that is 2) for feet, drinks, snacks, stat sheets or whatever. My wife calls it the den, but in the colder months (football season!) she calls it the icebox because it's on the lower level of the house, and heat rises, you know?

So it's not really a mancave--the paneled walls are painted a medium green which also makes it darker :sly: --but the wife doesn't go there much after September.

superfan24

Starter
Ram Quixote said:
I don't know if what I have qualifies as a mancave, but it has the large TV, big 2-piece sofa (John Elway model--wife chose it) w/large ottomen (yes, that is 2) for feet, drinks, snacks, stat sheets or whatever. My wife calls it the den, but in the colder months (football season!) she calls it the icebox because it's on the lower level of the house, and heat rises, you know?

So it's not really a mancave--the paneled walls are painted a medium green which also makes it darker :sly: --but the wife doesn't go there much after September.

That's always a good thing.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
autiej said:
So, wait, let me get this straight.... you get mad when "we" refer to you you guys as cavemen, yet you're always on the quest for man caves. :lmao:

Congrats on your mancave, though. Wish we had the space and the electronics to make one for my guy... maybe someday we will! (He's not liking the idea of using the garage or the lawnmower shed or the basement that looks like a set for SAW)

Ha! Caveman beats a lot of other things I have heard women call their men - not mine of course :mrgreen:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
autiej said:

Ha! Caveman beats a lot of other things I have heard women call their men - not mine of course :mrgreen:
heh.

"Neanderthal" comes to mind.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here's my football mancave. I'm quite proud of it. I build the TV unit, laid the flooring, and installed the fireplace myself. I even picked out the cat.

If you look closely, the blanket is Rams and there is a helmet on the TV unit.

IMG00083-20091123-1658.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Very nice! Looks warm and inviting. Almost a zen, feng-shui feel to counter all the inevitable aggravation. Might I suggest a nice stone waterfall?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh that would just be sick. :hehe:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:
Here's my football mancave. I'm quite proud of it. I build the TV unit, laid the flooring, and installed the fireplace myself. I even picked out the cat.

If you look closely, the blanket is Rams and there is a helmet on the TV unit.

IMG00083-20091123-1658.jpg

Very nice, my friend.

Here is a website that has some really nice Mancaves...and a few pictures of some guys living in their parents basement trying to pass it off as a Mancave....

<a class="postlink" href="http://mancavesite.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mancavesite.org/</a>

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wow. That mancave winner for 2009 is just sick. Love the pole too - nice touch. :hehe:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
StlouisramsX said:
Wow. That mancave winner for 2009 is just sick. Love the pole too - nice touch. :hehe:

Yeah pretty awesome.

There are some cool sport themed rooms on there. One is a 49ers room...which immediately makes it suck, but I gotta give the devil his due... looks like a pretty awesome place to hang out and watch a game.