Mancave

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'd have to say that the pole likely put it over the top. Talk about necessary hardware... :whoa:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yes, but did it come as a set? I hate it when you see the words, "________ sold separately". :hehe:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
StlouisramsX said:
Yes, but did it come as a set? I hate it when you see the words, "________ sold separately". :hehe:

Dunno.... but if he bought it at Walmart, I hope he bought separately. :tooth:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
37824_599728572451_48001792_34717741_6054008_s.jpg

Got the old carpet ripped up.

Next comes the wiring new outlets, painting, then ceramic tile.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Killgasm said:
Sum, you should paint the rams logo on the wall!

I won't be painting anything like that...I don't plan on living in the house but a few more years and I'd hate to take the time doing that just to paint over it when I put it up for sale....probably get a nice Rams and Cardinals fathead though!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
superfan24 said:
My Rams fathead is falling apart now after a few years.

That sucks...maybe I will explore other options.

Of course...i already have a huge light pole banner on the ceiling...I'll take a pic so you guys can see that too.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Because I know you all are very interested in the status of my room...

Just laid the sub-floor this weekend. Next comes the tile...coming along. Hopefully I keep this pace up and the room is done by the first away game!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sum1BTRthnU said:

Just laid the sub-floor this weekend. Next comes the tile...coming along. Hopefully I keep this pace up and the room is done by the first away game!
You know I'm all full of anticipation! :woooot:
I would like to see the finished product though - seriously.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
StlouisramsX said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

You know I'm all full of anticipation! :woooot:
I would like to see the finished product though - seriously.

I don't think I have ever laughed at an emoticon...until now.. hahahaha

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Those are two great looking mancaves! I wish I could get a mancave but I'm only in an Apartment with some roommates.

So, what I'm saying is... when are one of you two inviting me to watch a game?

:cool:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Well...way behind schedule but will have the tile floor finished by the end of the weekend...pics to follow!

superfan24

Starter
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Well...way behind schedule but will have the tile floor finished by the end of the weekend...pics to follow!

Sure has been. Should be full go for playoff time?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
superfan24 said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

Sure has been. Should be full go for playoff time?

God I hope so. My original plan was to have the damn thing ready to go for the beginning of the season.

If my friends would just stop getting married...work would slow down...and my family would quit having everyone over...I might be able to have more than one weekend in four months to do nothing but work on my house!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well, if your friends are getting married...

Hopefully you've at least had some good "Hang Over" style bachelor parties :cool:

Anonymous

Selassie I said:

Hopefully you've at least had some good "Hang Over" style bachelor parties :cool:

The effects of which are well documented on You-Tube. :sly:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Selassie I said:

A few of my fraternity brothers and I were talking not too long ago...Sure would have been awesome to have filmed ourselves in college when we'd go booze. We could have made a movie out of our adventures. The Hangover meets Jackass.

Anonymous

Selassie I said:

oh I guess that won't be on You-Tube. The bouncing off the top of your head and slamming into your face. Forgive me I digress.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Can't wait until I get my own place and have my own cave. I already got it planned out: A rectangular room w/ a 50" or larger tele w/ the whole sound. Fridge and popcorn machine in the back. Some RAM and STEELER furniture (maybe) and def. fatheads.

Hopefully it'll double as a theater.

I saw you were puttin in tiles but then I saw u might sell the place. I was gonna suggest these: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2906554" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.js ... Id=2906554</a>

Kinda expensive tho. A rug would do. :razzed: