LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

This is so true... and thank God it is.

We are subtropical here in Orlando... but I prefer full tropical with NO seasons at all like it was back in Hawaii. Seasons suck if you're asking me. I grew up without them, so I've never adjusted to them even now.... and I absolutely HATE weather colder than 70 degrees. I think I am part reptile somehow.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This is so true... and thank God it is.

We are subtropical here in Orlando... but I prefer full tropical with NO seasons at all like it was back in Hawaii. Seasons suck if you're asking me. I grew up without them, so I've never adjusted to them even now.... and I absolutely HATE weather colder than 70 degrees. I think I am part reptile somehow.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK that Florida weather, man. I know it's your thing, being an outdoorsy type who thrives on the water, but I miss exactly zero things about the 11.9 months of Summer down there. It's so awesome when Summer fades away up here and Fall rolls in. The air gets crisper, sweat becomes a thing of the past, colors get real vibrant, and you can sit around the fire pit without looking like a moron because it's still 90 degrees at 7pm.

Again, glad you love the tropics and all, but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK that.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK that Florida weather, man. I know it's your thing, being an outdoorsy type who thrives on the water, but I miss exactly zero things about the 11.9 months of Summer down there. It's so awesome when Summer fades away up here and Fall rolls in. The air gets crisper, sweat becomes a thing of the past, colors get real vibrant, and you can sit around the fire pit without looking like a moron because it's still 90 degrees at 7pm.

Again, glad you love the tropics and all, but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK that.

Hahahaha

My parents somehow morphed into your line of thinking too. When we came back home to FL after living in the islands we were all freaked out about how "cold" it would get here. We all hated it. Then my Pops had to move to Omaha NE for his new job. They learned to love the seasons... I remember the 1st time my Mom telling me that she thought she was really liking the seasons after they moved (I stayed here for college). I remember visiting them on my Christmas breaks up in NE... there were actual warnings on the TV one time telling people you could die if you went outside and breathed the air too deeply or some shit (it was like 30 below non windchill). I still tell them that they're wack.

Something happened to me when I grew up without the seasons. My body literally just can't take the cold. My parents now live up in Peachtree City and they can't wait for the cooler seasons and even the winter just like you. So I hear about how weird I am all the time from them. But I swear... I want to move closer to the equator even now. We will someday live down in the Keys or at least your old stomping grounds... Boca or Ft Laud at minimum.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hahahaha

My parents somehow morphed into your line of thinking too. When we came back home to FL after living in the islands we were all freaked out about how "cold" it would get here. We all hated it. Then my Pops had to move to Omaha NE for his new job. They learned to love the seasons... I remember the 1st time my Mom telling me that she thought she was really liking the seasons after they moved (I stayed here for college). I remember visiting them on my Christmas breaks up in NE... there were actual warnings on the TV one time telling people you could die if you went outside and breathed the air too deeply or some crap (it was like 30 below non windchill). I still tell them that they're wack.

Something happened to me when I grew up without the seasons. My body literally just can't take the cold. My parents now live up in Peachtree City and they can't wait for the cooler seasons and even the winter just like you. So I hear about how weird I am all the time from them. But I swear... I want to move closer to the equator even now. We will someday live down in the Keys or at least your old stomping grounds... Boca or Ft Laud at minimum.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not a fan of sub zero temps either. There are days up here where it's really windy and in single digits, and I don't dig it. But it's the trade-off. We have about 4 months in July/August and Jan/Feb where it's too hot or too cold. But the trade-off is the other 8 months of just perfect weather. Just like I can't stand the constant heat in FLA, I wouldn't be a fan of the constant cold up North either.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fuck summer months. It gets very humid up in Missouri, and there's increased tornado risks.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
42354884_1319470988189105_8077034231781392384_n.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If you really study their faces, that second chick is hotter.
Is there a heater under that blanket? They’re both a bit on the butter face side if you ask me. Granted the blond has horse teeth but she probably smells like coconuts.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had sex for 3 hours last night...

We role-played as doctor and patient, and I was in the waiting room for 2 hours and 58 minutes.