LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Damn right we’re annoyed at you for that shit three years ago; you never even apologized for it!

:p ;)
But even if we did you’d still remind us how you felt at that moment regardless of intentions.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
But even if we did you’d still remind us how you felt at that moment regardless of intentions.
Exactly! We feel more than you; us ladies are creatures of empathic emotions, so of course we’re going to tell you how much your words/actions/transgressions hurt at the time.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I have looked at this a few times - why is this supposed to be funny

Does it have to do with the No Parking sign?
It's the Ghostbuster guys standing in front of the house from the original The Exorcist movie

TheEx.jpg

TheEx1.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Which you could, maybe still can, rent for an overnight stay.
I went to the gift shop at Zak Bagans Haunted Museum a couple years ago. I asked the girl "If a ghost follows me home is that considered shoplifting?"

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Which is located in St. Louis
But the infamous Exorcist steps... are in D. C. We used to run them after drinking at a place called The Tombs that's at the top of those steps. Probably wasn't the greatest idea.... But we survived it each time :)