LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
FB_IMG_1558037322714.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
True story..... My oldest son was sitting with us watching the winter Olympics when he was six months old. A women's downhiller rag dolled into the netting and I said, "Oh SHIT!" - to which he looked up and said in his little voice... "oh shit".

It's in his baby book and everything. His first words were "oh shit". We kinda watched our words around him after that and it was the last time he said it around us.

Now.... Fast forward a few years.... A buddy of mine from highschool and I always just refer to each other as bastard. I don't think we ever use each other's names. It's always, "hey yuh bastard." or "how's it going bastard?" But always in a good natured way.

Well... my oldest knows this bastard is one of my best friends and our families have been hanging out for years. One day I tell him we're going to head down to see Grammy and Grumps (my parents) and won't that be great? His response with a beaming smile? "Yeah, the bastards!".

Moral of the story.... I'm a slow learner and watch what you say in front of little sponges.