LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
FB_IMG_1555945507495.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Report of "deranged person" hugging pillow turns out to be cardboard cutout of MyPillow CEO

16D91C9D-D52C-4BA0-89E7-42C36E181039.jpeg

Police in Jordan, Minnesota, rushed to the scene after locals reported a "deranged person" standing motionless in the cold, hugging a pillow. It was in fact a cardboard advertising cutout of Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow.

“Those cardboard cutouts sure can look real from a distance and the caller certainly was not wanting to get too close thinking who is this deranged person standing outside in the cold hugging a pillow,” the Jordan Police Department shared in a Facebook post. “Always better to call the police.”

58EF62F8-F218-4BCF-920E-A3B275D4669F.jpeg

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
part of the educational problems in this country. i bet the next page shows how the immaculate knee touch put said fully formed baby in the oven.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-30-at-6.10.54-PM-1024x763.jpg

The Birthing. rated R . now there's a horror movie for you. i wonder if ole "fully formed" pops out Alien style.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
part of the educational problems in this country. i bet the next page shows how the immaculate knee touch put said fully formed baby in the oven.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-30-at-6.10.54-PM-1024x763.jpg

The Birthing. rated R . now there's a horror movie for you. i wonder if ole "fully formed" pops out Alien style.

after 12 days i now ask myself ..........whats creepier, the black thumbnail or that ridiculously long arm of "mom" who looks like zoey saldana in avatar?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
after 12 days i now ask myself ..........whats creepier, the black thumbnail or that ridiculously long arm of "mom" who looks like zoey saldana in avatar?

Hahahaha

I was already freaked out about that 6 foot arm, but I completely missed that black thumbnail. Good eyes... although I almost wish you hadn't pointed out that black nail now. LOL

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
maybe i missed something, so i call upon other ROD members to help me understand this dilemma of mine.

I go to CITI bank "LIVE" chat Miranda (most likely a computer) to ask about a special rate that i should be using on my card vs the regular rate and a week after starting it up (i got emails, etc verifying this) i get another email today (a week later) saying that the offer will run out if i dont sign up to use it. so while checking that out with the "LIVE" chat Miranda , i'm asking another question about payments and all of a sudden the screen discombobulates and goes to the home screen of CITI and tells me
"we havent heard from you in awhile , so for your safety we discontinued your session."

What the hell was I doing with LIVE chat Miranda on the other page ??