Love It - Hate It

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

I love this place!! Even though I can't post often due to a 76 hr work week I check in everyday! Btw I just got a smart phone for the first time (iPhone) and was wondering what that app is where u can talk and post? Thanks guys

There is no app. It is already mobile ready.

bbach

UDFA
No matter what you all think about the draft, we are all RAMS fans here.

We all love this team or otherwise - why be here at all?

I know a lot of us figure these boards are just here as part of the internet. We search for them and they appear. But boards like this DON'T just appear. It takes one or two individuals willing to put in a lot of time and effort in the hopes that they create something they will not only enjoy doing but that other die hard Rams fans will enjoy. They then try to bring in a few others with a similar love to help keep the site alive and viable.

This is not a big conglomerate like the PD but instead somewhat of a service created with no return other than having a place for Ram fans to unite and be fans.

We all get fired up by things like the draft and FA. But let us all keep in mind that these sites aren't born out of money or greed. And this one - ROD - was created and IS maintained out of a want to have a place where Ram fans can get together when they can't otherwise meet down at the local tavern to share a beer.

All have pretty much been welcomed - but PLEASE respect the tireless work and the countless hours of those who are trying to give you a site that is comfortable and fun for ALL Rams fans. Think of the analogy of going out into nature. Try to leave it in as good of shape or better than when you arrived.

I'm saying this as a devote to the site and someone who has watched the vitriol and nastiness of other sites and ABOVE ALL ELSE - a fellow Rams fan.

I love this site and I get a huge kick out of debating with other Rams fans. But angst has a short tenure. I've been a fan for 46 years. This is the place I call home. I hope you will as well.

Regards,

Stu Miller

Well said Mr. Stu Miller. I would tell you I might have been a fan a couple years longer than you but I can no longer do the math. Since I first got on the internet I've tried to find a place to share my enthusiasm for the Rams. Turns out, all I got was a bunch of negative neds and a herd of trolls. Hope this place is different. I'm not saying it's not ok to be a realist. Be who you are. However, come one, nothing good comes out of being negative. It doesn't work in your career. It doesn't work in your family. It doesn't work in politics. It doesn't work in friendship. Maybe if we fans all pool the power of positive thinking we will win another superbowl. (ok, that's over the top, but you get my drift).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well said Mr. Stu Miller. I would tell you I might have been a fan a couple years longer than you but I can no longer do the math. Since I first got on the internet I've tried to find a place to share my enthusiasm for the Rams. Turns out, all I got was a bunch of negative neds and a herd of trolls. Hope this place is different. I'm not saying it's not ok to be a realist. Be who you are. However, come one, nothing good comes out of being negative. It doesn't work in your career. It doesn't work in your family. It doesn't work in politics. It doesn't work in friendship. Maybe if we fans all pool the power of positive thinking we will win another superbowl. (ok, that's over the top, but you get my drift).
Welcome aboard Bbach. I think you'll find it different here.