looks like the Dodgers were robbed of back to back World Series

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Given the Boston connection I wonder if Big Poopy was getting some "help" at the plate in the 2013 season? Absolutely killed Cardinals pitching in the World series.:mad:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The Astros and Redsox will retain their titles. But they will be forever tainted. Still doesn't make me feel any better. The Dodgers shoulda won that 2017 world series. That wild 13-12 game was won with the help of cheating.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why should they? They were let off by MLB and I would bet their union said to say nothing. That's why you don't grant immunity. There was more than enough evidence to sanction all of them. MLB again went for the money to avoid a problem with the Players Union.
Oh I agree, it's also why their hitters should prepare for the season like Happy Gilmore.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JOszRmK6eM

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Imagine facing Bob Gibson after having cheated his team out of a championship.;)
There's an old story about Roger Clemens and Willie McGee. Clemens thought McGee was stealing signs while on 2nd base. Roger stepped off the rubber turned around and cussed out Willie. Next time he came to the plate Willie took a 95 mph fast ball to the rib cage.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
There's an old story about Roger Clemens and Willie McGee. Clemens thought McGee was stealing signs while on 2nd base. Roger stepped off the rubber turned around and cussed out Willie. Next time he came to the plate Willie took a 95 mph fast ball to the rib cage.
Clemens was a steroid baby. I would expect he got a fastball that couldn't be hit his next time at the plate. If he didn't he should have.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
So. I’m not a baseball fan, but have watched a couple World Series final games.

Correct me if I’m wrong. In reading this thread they cheated in the World Series and won the series and MLB let’s them keep the title?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Clemens was a steroid baby. I would expect he got a fastball that couldn't be hit his next time at the plate. If he didn't he should have.
If that attitude was prevalent there would’ve been nonstop bean balls because until somebody proves otherwise everybody was cheating in those days.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut

Correct me if I’m wrong. In reading this thread they cheated in the World Series and won the series and MLB let’s them keep the title?
So far it looks that way.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
If that attitude was prevalent there would’ve been nonstop bean balls because until somebody proves otherwise everybody was cheating in those days.
Getting signs at second base isn't cheating. If this happened then Clemens was clearly out of line.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Getting signs at second base isn't cheating

Yup. That is traditional, and shows carelessness on the catcher's or coaches part. Totally different than using technology to steal the signs.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Yep. That is pretty much it. Astros fans are claiming they woulda won anyway. Or they're taking the stand that everyone does it. But that wild 13-12 game was in Houston and we know they were using the video feed to steal signs and relay it to the hitters. The Dodgers win that one and they would be champs. Pretty much sucks for the Dodgers. Astros get to keep their title but everyone knows there should be an asterisk next to it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. That is pretty much it. Astros fans are claiming they woulda won anyway. Or they're taking the stand that everyone does it. But that wild 13-12 game was in Houston and we know they were using the video feed to steal signs and relay it to the hitters. The Dodgers win that one and they would be champs. Pretty much sucks for the Dodgers. Astros get to keep their title but everyone knows there should be an asterisk next to it.
The Houston *sterisk’s