Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Slightly better resolution. Color still off.

img_0775.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Does anyone collect football cards anymore ?

I've got every Rams team set going back to 1969

although sadly , TOPPS doesn't make NFL cards anymore , I think it's just SCORE now that does the NFL

NFL trading cards haven't been what they used to be , back in the 60's and 70's , players would actually pose for the pictures

now days , it's like all they do is take a picture off of google and stick it on a card

I just thought these new poses from Woods and Rapp would make cool trading cards , would also be cool , if they did these photos for all the players

Topps3.jpg

dreveles52

UDFA
RamsFanShop/Fanatics has major shopping delays on the new unis but it looks like Dick’s Sporting Goods has limited stock of Donald, Kupp, and Goff jerseys that are shipping immediately. They’re also only $75 which is about 25% off.

I picked up a Royal Goff and Bone Donald.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I went ahead and ordered a blue Donald jersey on online store LIDS. Delivery isn't until October. :confused:

I might cancel and order elsewhere... but @dreveles52 might be right they are backlogged.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I think the backlogged merch is happening everywhere. I ordered a hat way back in May from the Rams Official Store. Shipping has been delayed as of yesterday...

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The stripes on the sleeves are kinda pointless

bluecoconuts

Legend
Man these are giving me a new found jolt of energy! I'm loving these!

EelpugIU0AA2Dzy

EelpugJU8AI21Zb

EelpugLUcAAFO_0

Those are looking real nice!

First look at Cam

Check out the numbers

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1290654565226995721

The numbers were my least favorite aspect of it, but after hearing the idea behind it, I think this video shows how well they’re gonna pop. Especially in motion, I think it’s gonna look sweet.

Teams better get used to seeing the back Cam’s numbers shimmer as he breaks through for a long TD.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Fucking love it

bluecoconuts

Legend
Rams Instagram story has some more videos and stuff, mostly in the same vein.

I was hoping we would see more of a mix of uniforms, but I guess that’ll come soon enough. Media day today, so we should get more images soon.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Delete!! Already posted... DAMN I love these unis