Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah that blue really looks different depending on lighting. The image that @Ram_Rally uses looks badass in terms of shade. The one JJ is wearing not so much.

So for me... I'm not sure I like the blue and I'm going to wait until I see that shit on the field.
Yeah I hope it looks more like mine although I like them both.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I saw this ad... I don’t think I’ve seen this dark version with new horn.

5FD940F3-5820-43B9-B5A7-49A9F01EDA68.jpeg

When I clicked into the ad, it’s called an “alternate”. It seems like an oddball.

It almost looks black, in those images.

442F8CAC-1816-444A-8E41-9121CC8F7851.jpeg

Unless it’s a bad photo, checking it... it is pretty much black.

51F3890D-6000-424E-AD3E-3EBE9771385A.jpeg

What the hell is it?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
All teams have those , well , except the Raiders for some reason

I think they only come in mini helmet size

They re called eclipse helmets

EShr6aKWoAAtFFt

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The funny patch on the Rams uniforms

How long before they start leasing that patch to advertisers , how long before all teams have that patch ?

5ebc2514204ad37ebb71d317

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I sure hope that patch doesn’t become ad space...

I always assumed the patch to be a way to “add text” to the design... Atlanta chose to add ATL on front too, albeit not a shoulder patch.

Not sure if adding city name is a new trend, or what.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The funny patch on the Rams uniforms

How long before they start leasing that patch to advertisers , how long before all teams have that patch ?

5ebc2514204ad37ebb71d317

that's the best looking thing on the jerseys.

especially looks good on the bone jersey.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I sure hope that patch doesn’t become ad space...

I always assumed the patch to be a way to “add text” to the design... Atlanta chose to add ATL on front too, albeit not a shoulder patch.

Not sure if adding city name is a new trend, or what.

Rich Hammond said the Rams told them they expected the league to eventually go with ads in that location to increase revenue. In the event that they do, they decided to put that there so fans are used to it, and include the wild stitching pattern so from a distance that’s what you notice. That way if they do have to switch them out for ads, as fans we’ll notice the “signature stitching” being the same, and the size shape of the ad being the same, and thus they won’t be as noticeable for our fans on our jerseys.

Crazy what kind of things they were thinking of when designing. That weird gloss on the numbers is all about how light plays off it for the cameras/viewers, stuff like that.

dang

Legend
Too late now!! Moving forward!! Wonder how the former Rams like the new stadium?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I like this look.

I sure does look fresh and pops in that image! Very nice. Wooo!

Here is a mocked up a version with white outline on the numbers, instead of gradient. I would have prefer white added in solids, myself.

I will say, this Woods image is the best looking on field rendering I’ve seen. Excited!

5D80D1D1-4BA9-4D8E-B62E-B33ED3A30CAC.jpeg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

I like this look.

So clean!!
I sure does look fresh and pops in that image! Very nice. Wooo!

Here is a mocked up a version with white outline on the numbers, instead of gradient. I would have prefer white added in solids, myself.

I will say, this Woods image is the best looking on field rendering I’ve seen. Excited!

View attachment 37321
The nerve of you all actually liking and not continuously bitching about these uniforms!!!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I gotta admit, in that instagram pic they do look better than I thought. Final judgment for me will be after a couple of games. Need to see it on game day a few times. :hiding: