Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
What’s wrong with the Rams logo specifically in your eyes? I don’t see an issue.

It looks soft and harmless like something from a children’s cartoon. Ram horns look powerful and dangerous in person. Goes with the physical and violent nature of football IMO. I really like the 60s LA Ram logo. The Ram skull looks tougher.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 83

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It looks soft and harmless like something from a children’s cartoon. Ram horns look powerful and dangerous in person. Goes with the physical and violent nature of football IMO. I really like the 60s LA Ram logo. The Ram skull looks tougher.
I guess I disagree. But logos are subject to different interpretations. It will be interesting to see the new one!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
That one is nice, how close did you live to Los Angeles? I wish I had that one, the good ole days beating up on the Falcons & Saints.
I lived in the Philly burbs.

I think we ordered it from some NFL mail order thing.

Or maybe it was from a sports shop at a mall.. I forget.

Kind of cool because I knew i had a McCutcheon poster so I googled it and there it was. Brings back memories.

Was right next to my Cheryl Ladd poster.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I lived in the Philly burbs.

I think we ordered it from some NFL mail order thing.

Or maybe it was from a sports shop at a mall.. I forget.

Kind of cool because I knew i had a McCutcheon poster so I googled it and there it was. Brings back memories.

Was right next to my Cheryl Ladd poster.
And here is the Ladd poster...

cheryl-ladd_u-L-NPUJ0.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I think all of us of a certain age had that exact poster hanging or taped to our bedroom wall
I never actually had that poster as a kid , always wanted it though , growing up in NW Iowa in the 70's , Rams merchandise was hard to come by , unless it came out of a Sears Christmas catalog...............lol

I've looked for that poster on eBay , find one every once in a while , but they want an arm and a leg for it

but.............

there is a website , that will turn you're photos into posters , so I had them make me one .......................lol

will probably have them do another

RamsPoster2.jpg

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
I’ve been saying it for years.....
The 70s-80s blue and yellow for home games
The white and blue for the road.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
poster - youngblood.jpg

I had 3 Ram posters in my room. All mail-ordered from SI. This one, McCutcheon (vs Dallas 1975 Chmp), and James Harris (side view holding out the ball for handoff.) When Harris left the Rams in the '77 offseason I replaced him with Harold Jackson.

I also had the famous Farrah poster on the next wall. I got that Cheryl Ladd poster for '77 Christmas.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That post describes pretty much what I had in my head...