Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
my guess at the "new colors"

as the Rams incorporate the LA theme into their look

my guess at the "new colors"

Ocean Blue

and

Southern California Yellow

P.S.

I googled Ocean Blue and came up with about 712 different shade of Blue , so pick which ever one ya want , and we'll call that one , Ocean Blue.....................LOL
Put the colors here. Im too lazy to look it up.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Here is your new blue

maxresdefault.jpg

EH_BKp3UcAU_r87.0.jpg

P.S.

Yes , I know it doesn't mean anything

:cool:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Look at Sid Gillman and his bow tie....When Head Coaches actually cared about their appearance on the sideline.

Pretty sure it's an NFL rule that coaches HAVE to wear the logo'd gear from the team. I don't recall which coach, but they wanted to dress in a suit to honor a legendary coach from the past... might have been Garrett wanting to honor Tom Landry... I dunno.

But the NFL put their foot down AND threatened a fine. The HC didn't think it was worth 10s of thousands of dollars and drawing the ire of the NFL, so he didn't.

But yeah, I think a few HCs would occasionally wear more formal wear if they could.

That said, all the gear they have to wear now with Batman's utility belt and that 1 ear Bose headset wouldn't work well with a suit jacket, so it's probably for the best...

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After seeing the teasers the Rams have posted about colors, I came across this:View attachment 33255
That is pretty Sharp. I would like for the Yellow and white to switch on the Jersey, as a throw back to the old away (Whites), but I could live with this for sure.

That helmet is pretty sharp. And look, the helmet and jersey blue matches.

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Pretty sure it's an NFL rule that coaches HAVE to wear the logo'd gear from the team. I don't recall which coach, but they wanted to dress in a suit to honor a legendary coach from the past... might have been Garrett wanting to honor Tom Landry... I dunno.

Actually that coach was Mike Nolan who then was Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers and he did it to honor his father former 49er Head Coach Dick Nolan...Mike Nolan is the new DC of the Dallas Cowboys. Reebok was the apparell for the NFL back then and actually did come up with a suit and Nolan and at the time Jack Del Rio donned the suits.

True about what they have to wear now, but I even miss the days of the college Head Coaches donning the white shire with a tie and the black cleats with the hideous white socks.
1578573980950.png

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Here's some other possibilities in the colors they posted in the teasers for 2020:

View attachment 33256View attachment 33257View attachment 33258

Not liking the white sleeves on both. Looks like they ran out of color. The blue reminds me of Walmart smocks. Pants stripe outlines are too thin. Hard to like going away from the throwbacks, but it could be a lot worse. At least the numbers are normal looking, I never liked teams changing from collegiate style font to rounded (Steelers) or digital (Bucs - yuck!).

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
Maybe we should have an app that when the Rams are playing like crap, you hit a button and their unis look like the Niners.

The 2019 Niners or the basement dweller Niners from the previous 5 seasons

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Actually that coach was Mike Nolan who then was Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers and he did it to honor his father former 49er Head Coach Dick Nolan...Mike Nolan is the new DC of the Dallas Cowboys. Reebok was the apparell for the NFL back then and actually did come up with a suit and Nolan and at the time Jack Del Rio donned the suits.

True about what they have to wear now, but I even miss the days of the college Head Coaches donning the white shire with a tie and the black cleats with the hideous white socks.
View attachment 33261
and... a coach, with cigs in the pocket?!!?! :)

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm sure all my fellow old timers remember back in the day when our Doctors had cigs in their coat pockets too!

Smoke'em if you got'em. Baseball players in the dugout too, ah the days when you smoke, drank and lived till 55.
1578577562904.png

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Not liking the white sleeves on both. Looks like they ran out of color. The blue reminds me of Walmart smocks. Pants stripe outlines are too thin. Hard to like going away from the throwbacks, but it could be a lot worse. At least the numbers are normal looking, I never liked teams changing from collegiate style font to rounded (Steelers) or digital (Bucs - yuck!).
Agreed. That's too much white IMO. I hope they just incorporate a thin white accent into the blue/yellow classics scheme. That would satisfy this old psycho fan. Don't fuck around too much with perfection.... If at all.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're about to ditch that pitiful snail logo. They've been listening to us for 20 years how they effed up, I think they will right the wrongs with the redesign.
What’s wrong with the Rams logo specifically in your eyes? I don’t see an issue.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think all of us of a certain age had that exact poster hanging or taped to our bedroom wall
I in think put that poster on my bedroom door in 1978. I bought it from my elementary school front office who was selling them for every team. I was 10. I am just an old SOB now. Ha ha.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I in think put that poster on my bedroom door in 1978. I bought it from my elementary school front office who was selling them for every team. I was 10. I am just an old SOB now. Ha ha.

Quite sure I had that poster around 75 or 76 I was 10 in 76 so I'm older...Anyway had a Dodger poster behind me of Ron Cey, the Ram poster to my right and a Laker poster on the far wall, it's amazing I did not end up living in Los Angeles.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quite sure I had that poster around 75 or 76 I was 10 in 76 so I'm older...Anyway had a Dodger poster behind me of Ron Cey, the Ram poster to my right and a Laker poster on the far wall, it's amazing I did not end up living in Los Angeles.
Pretty cool. You never know where you will end up living. I remember I was building a model of a ‘78 Trans Am in 1980 when a news bulletin flashed over the radio that announced John Lennon’s being shot and killed. Like it was yesterday. Oops sorry for the wild tangent. It’s sobering to look back sometimes.