RUMOR London Tailgate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NZRam

UDFA
Name
Sam Green
Have three tickets available for the game if anyone needs. Me and my friend brought three each by mistake Haha. Btw go the ABs vs England :p

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have three tickets available for the game if anyone needs. Me and my friend brought three each by mistake Haha. Btw go the ABs vs England :p

Mate I will be naked in Trafalgar square if the all blacks fuck up the english.

NZRam

UDFA
Name
Sam Green
If we play like we did against the Irish we will be tough to beat! Although the poms are looking good too! Should be an awesome game

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I hope u guys have a great time.

But I just need to know how the fcck we have 3 pages dedicated to the London game tailgate... but we never have jack shit for any of the games in L.A. -- you know that city where the team plays? What the hell is that about? lol

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Where's the pics?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Can one of you guys bring some Noddy Sausages to the tailgate?

This is how you can help guarantee victory

3E083F61-53B7-4A62-8CA9-420953962A67.jpeg

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Did you see something similar for the bengals anywhere? My old man would be interested in meeting some of their old players (and cheerleaders... lol)

https://namcofunscape.com/london
If you stil fancy a round of Ten Pin Bowling before heading to the Barrowboy? Only 11 minutes on the Tube so if we leave this venue at midday we should be at Barrowboy by 1230.

@UKram

All welcome

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm guessing this is the ball you'll be using on Saturday Tiger?

image.jpeg

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ya boys tickets have turned up ... I was a little worried they would be a bit Jekyll ... but they look legit the guy sent the “official handbook thing with them .. see you at barrow boy on Saturday boys