RUMOR London Tailgate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Who's in? My tickets arrived today.

@tiger1971 are we catching up for a beer? I will have my old man with me.

2 weeks to go!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting you should say that as I don’t have my tickets yet.

I’ll be there with 4 pals, not sure plans yet but I’m sure I can pop along for a soft drink at some point.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wait so there's an official tailgate out there? Pretty cool, lookin forward to seeing some pics! (y)

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wait so there's an official tailgate out there? Pretty cool, lookin forward to seeing some pics! (y)

It's not the same as in the States because nobody drives to the game here. But there is a fan zone with food and booze stalls and normally theres a big screen outside the ground where you can watch redzone after the game (and avoid the crowds on the tube).

There are also specific pubs designated for fans of each team for the few days leading up to the game which I think is a great idea.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Interesting you should say that as I don’t have my tickets yet.

I’ll be there with 4 pals, not sure plans yet but I’m sure I can pop along for a soft drink at some point.

Mine are season books mate and apparently they post those out first. No idea why. My pal is a Texans fan so he is using our seats the week after.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mine are season books mate and apparently they post those out first. No idea why. My pal is a Texans fan so he is using our seats the week after.

Yeah I’ve got season ticks as well, I guess they’ll show up next week. I’ve got the Monday off work, could be a big celebration (hopefully).

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Yeah I’ve got season ticks as well, I guess they’ll show up next week. I’ve got the Monday off work, could be a big celebration (hopefully).

It's always a weekend trip for us, Friday to monday. My wee sis works in London now so we have an excuse to visit her too.

Was looking for hammers tickets for Saturday but they're like gold dust! Thought it would be no bother for Sheffield United.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I went a couple of years ago to the Cardinals game.
The tailgate was ok, Holt was up on stage. My friends and I hung around outside, got some beers, bought some stuff, and so on.
Only problem was that there was an autograph session just inside, so was annoyed to miss the likes of Dickerson and Holt.

I would suggest doing some research as to what is going on in and out of the stadium.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's always a weekend trip for us, Friday to monday. My wee sis works in London now so we have an excuse to visit her too.

Was looking for hammers tickets for Saturday but they're like gold dust! Thought it would be no bother for Sheffield United.

Sounds like a top weekend.

Well most tickets are season tickets, whether the people turn up is another thing. I've just logged in the ticket website, there were a couple together at £34 a pop. Well £21 for you old man if he's over 65? Happy to help if you want them?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
We would need 3... I phoned the ticket office but they said to just keep an eye on the exchange

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wasn’t sure if your sis would be interested. Yep that’s what I was looking at. By the way it’s a bit of a grudge match, might get a bit tasty!!

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Who's in? My tickets arrived today.

@tiger1971 are we catching up for a beer? I will have my old man with me.

2 weeks to go!

MEMEMEMEMEME!

I arrive into London at about 2115 on Friday night, am staying near Kings Cross so I'm torn between popping to Barrowboy and Banker for a quick pint before closing or being able to sink a few decent beers at Burger and Beer on Kings Place behind Kings Cross station.

I'll be receiving official notice from the Rams on Monday about what activities will take place on the Saturday afternoon before the game. Barrowboy and Banker is our official bar all week though.

Sunday Brunch is on the cards at Barrowboy followed by (hopefully) a mass trip on the Jubilee Line direct to Wembley

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Wasn’t sure if your sis would be interested. Yep that’s what I was looking at. By the way it’s a bit of a grudge match, might get a bit tasty!!

Yeah one of the guys at my work is a sheffield united fan and he said they REALLY dont like you lot...

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
O
MEMEMEMEMEME!

I arrive into London at about 2115 on Friday night, am staying near Kings Cross so I'm torn between popping to Barrowboy and Banker for a quick pint before closing or being able to sink a few decent beers at Burger and Beer on Kings Place behind Kings Cross station.

I'll be receiving official notice from the Rams on Monday about what activities will take place on the Saturday afternoon before the game. Barrowboy and Banker is our official bar all week though.

Sunday Brunch is on the cards at Barrowboy followed by (hopefully) a mass trip on the Jubilee Line direct to Wembley

I forgot to mention that my dad is a Bengals fan...

London_Ram

Rookie
I wished I’m struggling to get a ticket
Besides FB groups StubHub have got some available cheap already. If you're able to get to London you'll be find.

Not seen confirmation but I've heard the official Wembley tailgate is canned this year because of construction work.

I'll more than likely be at the Barrowboy & Banker on Saturday daytime but not sure besides that. The UK 'Aints have a meet-up that I think the wife is going to Sat night so may be at a loose end.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Besides FB groups StubHub have got some available cheap already. If you're able to get to London you'll be find.

Not seen confirmation but I've heard the official Wembley tailgate is canned this year because of construction work.

I'll more than likely be at the Barrowboy & Banker on Saturday daytime but not sure besides that. The UK 'Aints have a meet-up that I think the wife is going to Sat night so may be at a loose end.

Be sure to come and say Hi, I'll be wearing an LA Rams UK polo shirt later in the afternoon.

I'm planning on staying at Barrowboy a good long while but could be tempted to go an chase some Craft ale elsewhere.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Pre gameday party confirmed
Rams Fan Rally Sat Oct 26_1.jpg
Rams Fan Rally Sat Oct 26_3 ED TH.jpg