List the UDFA you believe who is most likely to make the 53-man roster.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OS due to depth and what he's shown so far. Who doesn't like that want to hit like he has?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Did enjoy Laap's dance in the end zone.
Make It Rain Money GIF by Tim and Eric

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Omar is the real deal. I'll quit patting myself on the back for wanting to draft this dude. You have to wallow in it a little while when you go all Nostradamus on ROD. A little respect is sticking to the Speights name earlier than I thought it might though. He has to make the cut. He can't be hid on the PS.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Omar is the real deal. I'll quit patting myself on the back for wanting to draft this dude. You have to wallow in it a little while when you go all Nostradamus on ROD. A little respect is sticking to the Speights name earlier than I thought it might though. He has to make the cut. He can't be hid on the PS.

Agreed. Speights, thus far, has been a solid UDFA signing like A-Jax, and it wouldn't surprise me if he got a starting job eventually. Maybe it won't be this year, but I could absolutely see him as a starter.

McCullough has been solid as well, and it wouldn't surprise me to see him make the roster as a fifth safety (even though I really want them to keep seven safeties with Yeast, Curl, and Lake as STARs; JJ3, Kinchens, Taylor, and McCullough are your typical safeties) it's not really feasible, sadly, and I think any of the seven would easily get poached.

I will hype up Wiglusz as my UDFA wide receiver who has the potential to make the team (yes, even over Laap; Wiggy's just made play after play with hands like vises, smooth route running, surprising speed. I'd gladly keep Laap on the practice squad, though.), and I'll defend it to the death.

Dedich has been a rock in pass-protection, but I can't imagine we keep three centers. The three defensive linemen (Letuligasenoa, Goodlow, and Olajiga) have all got impressive resumes, but I can't imagine any of them making the squad; if anyone undrafted is making it, it's Durden. And while Wallace and Woods have been solid at corner, I don't imagine them making the team unless we really, really like them or if they really, really impress this next preseason game.