List of UDFAs that Chose the Best Team in the NFL.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Love this time of year.
UDFA’s should add depth to the bottom of your roster.
Add strength to your Special Teams.

They are WAC or worth a Chance for a nominal investment and who knows you may find a gem.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Also possible Wilson made a mistake ... saw another source that had with with Saints all along. These guys make a mistake once ina while, we all do
Not really talking about that situation, but these agents are weighing offers and cost of living takes a chunk out of those bonuses

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Wiglusz? Who?
What's a Wiglusz?

Is that what Eskimoes live in?

Reaction Confused GIF

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53

Former UCM All-American DT David Olajiga opened some eyes with his performance @ the Mizzou Football NFL Pro Day when he displayed a rare combination of size & explosiveness

Compared to DL weighing almost 320 pounds at the #NFL Combine David’s marks rank;

-vertical jump = #1 (3.5” higher than #2)
-forty yard dash = #1 (.04 faster than #2)
-bench press = #2

…and he’d hit 38 reps during prep phase, if not for the fatigue from the condensed pro day schedule he likely holds the #1 mark there as well for the 2024 class.

We’re told scouts in attendance had a range of 4.97-5.13 for his 2 forty yard dash runs)

David, who may be an International Player Pathway candidate, compares favorably to former NFL Draft picks like Eli Ankou, LeKevin Smith, and Gary Downing - according to David Lee Platte who created the Relative Athletic Score database.

1714269046271.png

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Former UCM All-American DT David Olajiga opened some eyes with his performance @ the Mizzou Football NFL Pro Day when he displayed a rare combination of size & explosiveness

Compared to DL weighing almost 320 pounds at the #NFL Combine David’s marks rank;

-bench press = #2

…and he’d hit 38 reps during prep phase, if not for the fatigue from the condensed pro day schedule he likely holds the #1 mark there as well for the 2024 class.

We’re told scouts in attendance had a range of 4.97-5.13 for his 2 forty yard dash runs)

David, who may be an International Player Pathway candidate, compares favorably to former NFL Draft picks like Eli Ankou, LeKevin Smith, and Gary Downing - according to David Lee Platte who created the Relative Athletic Score database.

Scroll thru and check out some of the pics & videos from his preparation with @cassius_sendish

View attachment 65460
How many DTs are we picking up? Wow!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

-bench press = #2

View attachment 65460

Huh. So he was listed at 6'3", 319 lbs. at the Pro Day? That's impressive.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Is that 40 time close??????? DAMN, that's scary!
No idea, I never knew anything about him. I see he was 6-3, 319, ran a 5.0-5.1 and did 38 reps on the bench

I have not seen him play at all so don't know if he's a player or not. But he's good athlete if all that is accurate

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
No idea, I never knew anything about him. I see he was 6-3, 319, ran a 5.0-5.1 and did 38 reps on the bench

I have not seen him play at all so don't know if he's a player or not. But he's good athlete if all that is accurate
He's a Beast if all those #s are right.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Worth a shot as an UDFA. Michael Hoecht and Jonah Williams were athletic freaks from smaller schools as well. Olajiga could very well be another.

Tuli and Goodlow are also intriguing.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Not really talking about that situation, but these agents are weighing offers and cost of living takes a chunk out of those bonuses
Oh, okay, thought you were responding to the Wilson conflicting reports.