List of UDFAs that Chose the Best Team in the NFL.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I mocked him a lot. Love this one. Kid is a leader too.
It was for me one of those things where he kept being available to us in the 6th so after picking him a handful of times I looked into him and really started to like the kid.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It was for me one of those things where he kept being available to us in the 6th so after picking him a handful of times I looked into him and really started to like the kid.
He's got some flaws but the Rams obviously think they are the kind they can coach up.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's got some flaws but the Rams obviously think they are the kind they can coach up.
I've seen a lot of comments about he disappointed with LSU but he showed promise. The mediocre years are probably why he went UDFA.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I've seen a lot of comments about he disappointed with LSU but he showed promise. The mediocre years are probably why he went UDFA.
I expect him to make the team. We'll see but he's going to stick around.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Holker went to the fucking Saints, because of course...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ooooh, that's intriguing. Hate the Jayhags, but I loved Logan's tape. Similar size to our other undrafted UDFA safety, Tank McCollough (6'0", 205 lbs.), probably better in coverage than McCollough.
Gonna have you singing "Rock Chalk, Jayhawks!" after every TD!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gonna have you singing "Rock Chalk, Jayhawks!" after every TD!

sloth no GIF

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Well, shit. Fuck the Saints.
It's gotta be a big negative for an undrafted FA, and potential practice squad guy, to live in LA in an affordable fashion. Rents are probably twice what most cities are.

I am sure when they have multiple offers, that is thought they consider. Granted depth chart really matters, but living expenses is a factor.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
It's gotta be a big negative for an undrafted FA, and potential practice squad guy, to live in LA in an affordable fashion. Rents are probably twice what most cities are.

I am sure when they have multiple offers, that is thought they consider. Granted depth chart really matters, but living expenses is a factor.
Also possible Wilson made a mistake ... saw another source that had with with Saints all along. These guys make a mistake once ina while, we all do