LB Micah Kiser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
For you PFF rating fans Kiser while not rated highly there still has a better rating than Littleton. And he costs a lot less.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't sweat PFF that much. They're not as good with defensive player rankings (after you get past the guys up front) IMO because the call is so important in terms of how they are positioned and whatnot. So you gotta assume which throws things off a bit. Only guys who really know are in the Rams' defensive coaching group.

IMO Kiser might be a solid starter down the road for us. Not gonna get too hyped on him past that but you can see how valuable that was the moment he came out of the game this past weekend. Jesus. Hope he gets back quick let's just say that.

The key right now IMO is that spot next to him. They need to upgrade badly there and get it sorted so they can settle in as a group. Keep cycling guys through basically and cross your fingers and if not then draft it next year.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
I really hope they switch rapp to Wilb. He would be much better there imo. Biggest issue would be shedding blocks in run support.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
For this one game coming up, it might be a good idea to shift WS ILB'er Young over to MLB'er for this next game & use Rapp in the WSILB post in Young's spot. MLB'er Troy Reeder is a hard-hitting brute up close to the LOS but a serious liability in coverage. If they don't like that idea then it may be the time to test drive LB'er Natrez Patrick in the MLB post.

If rookie Safety Fuller is fully ready to return in the starting line up then SS Taylor Rapp can be free up to move up closer to the LOS. Rookie Rapp has looked mediocre thus far in his defensive snaps. Big disappointment for me.

Rookie Safety Terrell Burgess saw his first large number of defensive snaps, with the Fuller out during the Giant's game. Burgess might be able to fill Rapp 3rd safety post for Staley. With Rapp on-field performances being so dim, it might also be a good idea to increase his snaps in helping out this secondary as the season moves on.

Last edited:

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
For this one game coming up, it might be a good idea to shift WS ILB'er Young over to MLB'er for this next game & use Rapp in the WSILB post in Young's spot. MLB'er Troy Reeder is a hard-hitting brute up close to the LOS but a serious liability in coverage. If they don't like that idea then it may be the time to test drive LB'er Natrez Patrick in the MLB post.

If rookie Safety Fuller is fully ready to return in the starting line up then SS Taylor Rapp can be free up to move up closer to the LOS. Rookie Rapp has looked mediocre thus far in his defensive snaps. Big disappointment for me.

Rookie Safety Terrell Burgess saw his first large number of defensive snaps, with the Fuller out during the Giant's game. Burgess might be able to fill Rapp 3rd safety post for Staley. With Rapp on-field performances being so dim, it might also be a good idea to increase his snaps in helping out this secondary as the season moves on.

If Kiser is out, it's going to be interesting to see if he Staley does bring Rapp down to ILB. I'd like to see Natrez or Hollins get some run there as well.

I just worry about Young now because he was playing so much better next to Kiser. Reeder has upside though.

We'll see...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm actually excited to see Rozeboom; he was one of my sleepers.