CAMP REPORT Last day of open TC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Maybe you and Bubba pick one?

OK, as you know, both @RamFan503 and myself were hoping to buy you guys some beers or even a dinner, and like a grumpy old fart you refused and said take your money elsewhere. Damn if sitting next to you in a bar wouldn't be tough.
Anyway, I figure a case of Corona probably goes for something near $30. bucks a pop, and since you gave us the finger, here's a copy of my receipt towards Wounded Warriors, in honor of the VRF/Bubba Foundation.

Gift Amount$30.00
Reference ID79186981
In Honor of VRF Bubba Foundation

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Don't mind at all, I was secretly hoping we could get these guys a couple cases of their favorite brew, but a nice dinner sounds great too.

OK, as you know, both @RamFan503 and myself were hoping to buy you guys some beers or even a dinner, and like a grumpy old fart you refused and said take your money elsewhere. Damn if sitting next to you in a bar wouldn't be tough.
Anyway, I figure a case of Corona probably goes for something near $30. bucks a pop, and since you gave us the finger, here's a copy of my receipt towards Wounded Warriors, in honor of the VRF/Bubba Foundation.

Gift Amount$30.00
Reference ID79186981
Nice move @Riverumbbq

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@VeteranRamFan @bubbaramfan Thank You both :clap::handshake::fistbump1:

I also used this as the donating party In Honor of VRF Bubba Foundation

WWPlogo_w-horz_R@2x.png

wwp-honor-card-spread.jpg

Screenshot 2022-08-09 214035.jpg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Looking forward to it Vet. :clinkingbeer:

BTW if you guys get a chance I am curious where they have the two rooks playing. Are they both rotating in the slot? Or have they been trying one or both outside the hash too.

Kendrick’s more of an outside CB. He is a shut down CB type.

Durant is more of a slot CB. It was funny I was telling this guy 12 is in the rookie. He had the inside WR one on one.
The WR makes a move inside out in front of a FS deep. Ball hangs up & Durant locates the ball becoming wr & basically boxes out the WR on a short pass. Keeps feet in bounds as he picks the ball off on the sideline.
Was hard to see because players were right on the sideline,but you can always tell if a player made a catch or not. He got his hands up & right on the ball strongly.
Have to say impressive

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Interesting.
Rodrigue has Jackson pretty much penned in as the swing tackle.

Thanks for the response!!

I'm interested in watching Garrett... Obo was violent and explosive, but a little stiff. Garrett is a little taller.. a little less explosive.. but seems more fluid and elusive.. the kind of guy who could squeeze into a seam to get to the QB.

I guess we'll see!

Just wondering how you mean explosive.I like Garrett because he is a pure Pass Rusher.

If you ask me about it. I’d say just like Kendrick’s on how he takes on a WR 10 yards off the ball & Mcvay tells him to keep doing that it’s a strength.

Well Garrett’s strength is his speed & explosion off the ball.He gets off as good as say Old #95 who plays with Da Bears. He comes off either side as well. The thing that makes him special is his angles & how far wide he gets off the ball.
I swear it freaks the O’Lineman out because it opens them up for the inside rush. It takes away from switch of lineman.He comes from inside or straight up as well. It gives him a 5 yards head start of speed before contact.
OBo he had Wagner number so I always got mixed up. Funny how nobody is bring up Travon Howard. He is not that missed with #45 playing MLB this year.
That said, a guy like Garrett can make it easier for Wagner or even Lewis to get those inside sacks.I like the way he is getting more physical. I got on him Day 1 & I think he liked it.
Still pissed at Mcvay for not letting the Noteboom vs. Chris Garrett go off.
I think Garrett wanted to make a splash. Noteboom has been so solid though it would have been my Highlight.
Mcvay goes right up to them as well & tell them they weren’t running the play because they were so dialed in & Noteboom was waiting for the count on set. - still real funny to me how that went down.
I like that though,those guys are dialed in. Noteboom & Dumars from Mass rookie years kept jumping off sides. I use to yell at them. —To think how far The Rams offensive line has come from 2018.

I guess on a side note. Rob Havenstien has taken control of this Offensive Line as The Mentor from Whitworth.Big Whit gave him that Badge & he wears it Proud.
Oldbutnotdead imo was WRONG about Big Rob. He has put in so much work & bulked.CAN’T SAY ENOUGH-
maybe ALL PRO RT & RAM!!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Just wondering how you mean explosive.I like Garrett because he is a pure Pass Rusher.

If you ask me about it. I’d say just like Kendrick’s on how he takes on a WR 10 yards off the ball & Mcvay tells him to keep doing that it’s a strength.

Well Garrett’s strength is his speed & explosion off the ball.He gets off as good as say Old #95 who plays with Da Bears. He comes off either side as well. The thing that makes him special is his angles & how far wide he gets off the ball.
I swear it freaks the O’Lineman out because it opens them up for the inside rush. It takes away from switch of lineman.He comes from inside or straight up as well. It gives him a 5 yards head start of speed before contact.
OBo he had Wagner number so I always got mixed up. Funny how nobody is bring up Travon Howard. He is not that missed with #45 playing MLB this year.
That said, a guy like Garrett can make it easier for Wagner or even Lewis to get those inside sacks.I like the way he is getting more physical. I got on him Day 1 & I think he liked it.
I think Garrett wanted to make a splash. Noteboom has been so solid though it would have been my Highlight.
Mcvay goes right up to them as well & tell them they weren’t running the play because they were so dialed in & Noteboom was waiting for the count on set. - still real funny to me how that went down.
I like that though,those guys are dialed in. Noteboom & Dumars from Mass rookie years kept jumping off sides. I use to yell at them. —To think how far The Rams offensive line has come from 2018.

I guess on a side note. Rob Havenstien has taken control of this Offensive Line as The Mentor from Whitworth.Big Whit gave him that Badge & he wears it Proud.
Oldbutnotdead imo was WRONG about Big Rob. He has put in so much work & bulked.CAN’T SAY ENOUGH-
maybe ALL PRO RT & RAM!!

Obo was a little quicker.. a little shorter.. a little more muscular.
I'm not talking huge differences.

More importantly, I'm glad to read what you saw and your enthusiasm about Garrett AND Noteboom.

I also want to say that I've seen you catch heat for putting up posts that are kind of jumbled. It looks to me like you took a little more time to make these posts easier to understand and I appreciate that. Thanks.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Gift Amount$30.00
Reference ID79186981
That's a great one. I'll match that later today. Cheers guys.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

maybe ALL PRO RT & RAM!!
Good stuff @So Ram

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Done. Great idea @Riverumbbq. And thanks again to our great camp reporters. We have a great community here at ROD.
Screenshot_20220810-125540.png

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Last edited:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thx for the donations in our honor. I have an old Army buddie that has greatly benfited from the Wounded Warrior Foundation. He got hearing aids he othewise couldn't afford.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thx for the donations in our honor. I have an old Army buddie that has greatly benfited from the Wounded Warrior Foundation. He got hearing aids he othewise couldn't afford.
I looked into them a while back. They have a relatively low overhead so most of your money actually goes to its target.

Seems like a real good organization.

Tano

Legend
I looked into them a while back. They have a relatively low overhead so most of your money actually goes to its target.

Seems like a real good organization.
That's why I don't donate to the Blue Cross. Their overhead is like 75% of the total proceeds they receive. Which is ridiculous.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That's why I don't donate to the Blue Cross. Their overhead is like 75% of the total proceeds they receive. Which is ridiculous.
I'm guessing you mean the Red Cross and many years ago, when I checked them out, they had one of the highest along with United Way. Things may have changed but I kinda doubt it.

Tano

Legend
I'm guessing you mean the Red Cross and many years ago, when I checked them out, they had one of the highest along with United Way. Things may have changed but I kinda doubt it.
Probably - United Way was also way too fricken high

And their leaders get multi million dollar salaries