CAMP REPORT Last day of open TC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I think the generous reading is that the pass was pretty off, hard to see given the angle but looks like it was left and above of Skow such that even his jump couldn't have gotten it unless he can propel himself in a diagonal line and he may not have had a chance at it at all. If that's the case, it's also not as stellar of a pick by Ramsey.

Maybe the truth is in the middle.
No definitely cant defend the throw, just not happy with the effort by Skow. He's 6'5 why would he go up with one hand? Get your head around and try to go up and make a play on the ball with two hands. Idk it's just weird to me.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Great pick by Ramsey..but wtf is Skowronek doin here??
Attending the Jalen Ramsey Academy.

jalen-ramsey.gif

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
He ran a 4.32 40 with very good 10yd splits so idk..he runs good routes so should be effective with a lot of intermediate stuff.
Might be thinking a little bit yet which could affect his play speed some.

TheBunk

Rookie
J Ram back with our upstart rookie DB's against our stud receiving core. Sounds like more steel sharpening steel in camp again.

MachS

Hall of Fame
20 years $400 mil, right? :laugh1:
Man I wonder if they will release the full details. Are franchises required to? I hope #1 it's a long extension, and #2 he's the highest paid coach in the league.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Honestly loving seeing Tutu perform well. Do this in the preseason with guys twice your size and I might reconsider my stance ;)

MachS

Hall of Fame
If perkins is the qb we definitely won't be seeing this in preseason games. We'll have to wait until the regular season begins to see tutu burn secondaries.

McVay confirmed yesterday Tutu will be playing in the preseason so hopefully he'll line up with Wolford. Yea if Perkins is in at QB I bet the offense looks pretty stagnant.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
McVay confirmed yesterday Tutu will be playing in the preseason so hopefully he'll line up with Wolford. Yea if Perkins is in at QB I bet the offense looks pretty stagnant.

It's early yet, but I currently have Perkins fighting to just make the Practice Squad this year.

sloramfan

Starter
i'm a ram fan, period..

i had some issues with drafting a 160 lb nfl athlete... i don't care what he plays...

and will i eat crow?... nobody would be happier....

serve it up tutu.....

go rams

slo