CAMP REPORT Last day of open TC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Standing in line waiting for them to let us in around 11:30.

Let’s see what today has in store for us.

I’m planning on doing a summary report tonight. @bubbaramfan has been doing an excellent job with his little voice recorder. We’ve both made observations and collaborations during our time here.

Stay tuned ROD!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Do either of you guys have a PayPal account, I'd like to buy you two a beer. If not, perhaps @CGI_Ram can arrange a transfer.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Looking forward to it Vet. :clinkingbeer:

BTW if you guys get a chance I am curious where they have the two rooks playing. Are they both rotating in the slot? Or have they been trying one or both outside the hash too.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Do either of you guys have a PayPal account, I'd like to buy you two a beer. If not, perhaps @CGI_Ram can arrange a transfer.
I'd be in on that. Maybe get together a few and buy them a dinner somewhere? Not to bandwagon on your idea. Just also really appreciating what they're doing.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'd be in on that. Maybe get together a few and buy them a dinner somewhere? Not to bandwagon on your idea. Just also really appreciating what they're doing.

Don't mind at all, I was secretly hoping we could get these guys a couple cases of their favorite brew, but a nice dinner sounds great too.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes I do but that’s not necessary. Very kind offer.
How about donating to a charity of your choice? I do that at my HOA when helping our neighbors out.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
FYI I support Wounded Warriors

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bubba gonna be pulling up to camp in a ferrari next year from that fat RoD funding.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Looks like it’s going to be a large crowd for the last day.
image.jpg

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Thanks for the camp reports.. they're fantastic and invaluable.

Selfish questions for @VeteranRamFan and @bubbaramfan and any other camp regulars.

How does Chris Garrett look? Is there a noticeable difference from last year? Do you think he can be expected to replace Obo?

Has Alaric Jackson shown much growth? Can you give us a sense of where he's at, in relation to Noteboom?

Based on what I've heard from Jourdan and previous Rams preseasons under McVay, I think there's a good chance we don't see either of those two in preseason games, since they're primary backups. That's why I want to get your take on what you've seen this camp.

Thanks.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
G
Thanks for the camp reports.. they're fantastic and invaluable.

Selfish questions for @VeteranRamFan and @bubbaramfan and any other camp regulars.

How does Chris Garrett look? Is there a noticeable difference from last year? Do you think he can be expected to replace Obo?

Has Alaric Jackson shown much growth? Can you give us a sense of where he's at, in relation to Noteboom?

Based on what I've heard from Jourdan and previous Rams preseasons under McVay, I think there's a good chance we don't see either of those two in preseason games, since they're primary backups. That's why I want to get your take on what you've seen this camp.

Thanks.
garret has not embarrassed himself nor really stood out. Moments of competency with a brief mixing of solid play. Backup at this point.

Jackson has shown a little more. Chance he could make the 53 as a backup but maybe PS is more likely.

It was interesting seeing Evans used all along the line but mostly at left tackle.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
G

garret has not embarrassed himself nor really stood out. Moments of competency with a brief mixing of solid play. Backup at this point.

Jackson has shown a little more. Chance he could make the 53 as a backup but maybe PS is more likely.

It was interesting seeing Evans used all along the line but mostly at left tackle.
Interesting.
Rodrigue has Jackson pretty much penned in as the swing tackle.

Thanks for the response!!

I'm interested in watching Garrett... Obo was violent and explosive, but a little stiff. Garrett is a little taller.. a little less explosive.. but seems more fluid and elusive.. the kind of guy who could squeeze into a seam to get to the QB.

I guess we'll see!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Interesting.
Rodrigue has Jackson pretty much penned in as the swing tackle.

Thanks for the response!!

I'm interested in watching Garrett... Obo was violent and explosive, but a little stiff. Garrett is a little taller.. a little less explosive.. but seems more fluid and elusive.. the kind of guy who could squeeze into a seam to get to the QB.

I guess we'll see!
Well these are my thoughts and to be honest, it’s really hard to see everything at field level. Add. In you’re asking me to go off memory. Not a good thing.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Well these are my thoughts and to be honest, it’s really hard to see everything at field level. Add. In you’re asking me to go off memory. Not a good thing.
Oh, shit… I hope that didn’t come off as me arguing or debating or anything like that.

I was just sharing the other stuff I’d heard.

I genuinely wanted to know YOUR impression, as a longtime Rams fan and camp goer and appreciate you taking time to answer.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Here waiting in line. I intend to write up my overall assessment of this years tc when I get home and answer playerquestions the best I can. Will give my projected 53 also. Been fun coming out here. Appreciate the offers, but hey guys, no need, Im close and I have the time. Thx

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Powell and #23 fielding punts from juggs machine. Forgot my roster