Kaepernick agrees on extension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Now the chickens are on deck with Wilson, the greatest qb of our generation.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Laughing my f'ing a$$ off. That's the end of that franchise. The only reason they were good was because they had cap room to spend on non-QB's. Seattle's got one more year. Then parody and WE TAKE OVER THE NFC WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Well then... Guess I'm in the minority thinking he's a pretty good player haha. I hope he struggles, but I think this forum really doesn't give the man enough credit. He knows how to win, and was pretty close in the SB too. He'll probably going to keep learning and getting better, he's still young. Doesn't help that the team is surrounding him with better talent. :mad:

He's horrible. Can't read defenses. Horrible throwing motion. He's one ACL away from GAME OVER.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Totally reasonable post ... It's nice when people give a take and explain their reasoning without attacking or being attacked
giphy.gif

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
They say he's not in his prime yet? Well guess what? A running QBs first two years are his prime. This guy is an option QB first and foremost.

And I can't wait to see the deal wittle Wussell Wilson gets. . . ..

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Man, if this rb masquerading as a qb can get $20m per year what will Sam demand at the end of this season after he tears shit up, $30m per year?

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I could post Alex Smith's numbers under Harbaugh again. hint: they were pretty good and the team as a whole looked pretty good too. Not sure what Alex was making at the time.
But i digress. Krap MIGHT progress into an elite QB but then again he might not. I wouldn't have paid him $61mill guaranteed...at this point.

I totally agree. The only difference between Crap and Alex Smith is vs. the Packers. And they were paying Smith like $6M or something at the time. Nothing like what they'll be paying Crap. This is a good move for the Rams. (Evil laugh)