Jonah Jackson injury

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
My guess is the Rams are having a more physical training camp than usual, and players are adjusting and getting dinged as a result. Especially up front.

Just a theory.
They do have a lot of hungry youngbloods on defense out to make a name.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
Back up qbs better step up. They are going to see some action this year. A porous o line will do that to a team. I wasnt paying attention when they signed jackson. Didn't know he wasn't solid. Let's hope our deep line talent can step up also Go rams.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Back up qbs better step up. They are going to see some action this year. A porous o line will do that to a team. I wasnt paying attention when they signed jackson. Didn't know he wasn't solid. Let's hope our deep line talent can step up also Go rams.
Now we suddenly have a “porous O line”?

Sigh.

Wake me up, when September…begins.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Better to have those dings now than right before the season starts. I think they'll have guys in and out of the lineup on the O line during the season though. I believe McVay will keep 10 O linemen on the roster with at least 8 gameday actives. Noteboom gives them a plug and play backup at both Tackle and Guard spots. McClendon could also be a guy they like at Tackle and Guard.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I think all three Havenstien Aleric Jackson and Jonah Jackson will be starting vs. the Detroit Lions. It sounds like Hav will have a sore foot--Jackson has a mild tweaked ankle both will be practicing next week. Jonah will take a few weeks but it is not a major injury

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
One benefit is that these backup OLmen will be ready if needed to come in during the season. Them getting 1st team reps will pay off later - if injury/emergency arises.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
If we were 2 weeks out and Jonah can not play, worry a bit.
Otherwise trust McSnead, they have earned it.
The 2024 Los Angeles RAMS are going to tear up the NFC.
Even if he can not start week one there is always a silver lining with this group. Team is now deep and they "took my advice" that the O line is the most important unit on any football team. Signed FA talent and drafted O line talent. So worst case scenario is some of that new talent will get valuable playing time that will pay dividends later.
We will be fine.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
When you keep it short like this - I can actually understand you

Just teasing:)
Still if you understand it then who is it ? Jared Verse might be as good as Jack Youngblood ever was.I know I had his jersey with moms back in the mid 70’s,but your still talking Florida vs Florida State.

That defense State had last year was pretty tough as well.Let’s just hope Verse can do what Jack didn’t.He sure gave it 120% playing with a broken leg was insane.

I give Eric Weddle some serious respects though as well.What he did to get The Rams to the Super Bowl & win it !! WOW !! HOF

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
His arm is in a sling. That is bad. 4 weeks at least for anything in a sling.
1722641817127.png

Tano

Legend
Still if you understand it then who is it ? Jared Verse might be as good as Jack Youngblood ever was.I know I had his jersey with moms back in the mid 70’s,but your still talking Florida vs Florida State.

That defense State had last year was pretty tough as well.Let’s just hope Verse can do what Jack didn’t.He sure gave it 120% playing with a broken leg was insane.

I give Eric Weddle some serious respects though as well.What he did to get The Rams to the Super Bowl & win it !! WOW !! HOF
You sure do ramble a lot.