JJ Watt Released, signs with Arizona

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
What must it be like to be a Texans fan right now?
I was thinking about when was the last time the Rams went through something like this.

Mid 2010's, the Rams never had much talent to lose, and the Rams had the cap room to hang onto what little talent they had.

Before that, watching Fletcher and Warner leave was rough, but the team was still performing well, unlike the Texans. It also took a couple years before we knew that Warner was going to bounce back. Most of the star players left when their tank was pretty much empty. Not fun to watch, but you understood.

The late 1990's was another talent dead space.

In the early 1990s, we saw Greene, Bettis, Everett, and Ellard leave and do well elsewhere, while the team went into the death spiral that continued all the way until the Super Bowl year. That would be the closest I think we've seen to losing so much talent for stupid reasons.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He will get a lot of interest. After his tweets he’d have to eat some crow to play with the Rams. But if he was considering which team gives him the best chance to shine again, he’d have to give the Rams some consideration.

I think it’s more likely the Tams go a different route.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Packers back home to where he played college and the Bears since his wife plays for Chicago.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Should have plenty of options; and a Super Bowl caliber team with cap space may also be able to offer good-$.
A guy like JJ is chasing two things, comfort for and with his family and a ring IMO.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
His wife plays for the Bears?
Not sure if this is blue font intended but just in case google Mrs JJ Watt. Bears are not the only professional sports team in Chicago.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure if this is blue font intended but just in case google Mrs JJ Watt. Bears are not the only professional sports team in Chicago.
oh, female soccer team......I had no clue there was such a team in Chicago (no blue font)

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
A guy like JJ is chasing two things, comfort for and with his family and a ring IMO.
Agree, and Tampa, K.C., Green Bay, Buffalo, Rams, Steelers and a few others could provide.

Hell, even the evil 49ers could be a fit. Should S.F. acquire Deshaun Watson, it may have to give up Bosa. The Niners could see Watt as his replacement.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just the Facts sir, Just the facts, both brothers are there.

To play what position though? With Tuitt and Heyward, I don't see this happening.

I love Floyd, but whatever we may have been planning on doing, offer it to Watt and see if he takes a slight discount for a chance at a ring