Jim Harbaugh HC, to the LA Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Your opinion. But if you know the definition it's people whining, complaining, moaning, wanting to see the manager, get the "employee" fired. It's incessant whining.

Calling people out for being a Karen is not "Karen-like" it's asserting that such behavior is weak, not the actions of rational people but those of high-strung, irrational people who thing their complaints will being about the change they want.

Lame, dude.
Nobody is whining or complaining. They just don’t like or respect Harbaugh. That has nothing to do with being a Karen. A whine or complaint would be people saying he shouldn’t be allowed back in the NFL. I didn’t see that on here, nor is that being a Karen.

It is funny that you throw out an insult to everyone who doesn’t like Harbaugh and then get insulted when it’s thrown back at you.

What is lame is that you felt entitled enough to say it in the first place.

IMG_8845.jpeg

How about you just play nice and keep those unsolicited opinions to yourself.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If the renters weren't renting and had their own city I'd actually like them for their cool uniforms.

Hope Harblah falls flat on his face. Might be an improvement. Would be funnier if he became Steelers coach.
If Jim Harbaugh fails, I’m sure Michigan will welcome him back with open arms.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fuck Harbaugh
Sure I rooted for him when he was Captain Comeback for the Colts, but he was a dick in SF.
He escaped San Fran, the team was imploding, and he got out in time
He was smug as fuck at Michigan despite not winning anything
I think he's terribly over rated and good for the Chargers to find that out
On a side note, what's with all this Karen stuff?
You like the guy, great. You dont, so be it.
But spare me the Karen stuff, it aint all rainbows and unicorns

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
History suggests they'll be good and fast. Overall, the roster also suggests it.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Congratulations Jim...you're gonna be the 3rd hc that your overrated qb gets fired.

Doubt it. If he made Kaepernick look like a good quarterback, he will do wonders for Herbert. Everyone can hate him all they want, and I certainly understand the distain for him, but ol Jim has been a winner everywhere he goes. He’s a good coach and his track record proves it. It’s a great move for a team that has to face Patty Mahomes for the next “x” amount of years.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
can't like harboo because he was once a 40 whinner besides that who gives a sheite.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
It'll be like Vermiel going to the Rams under Georgia. They'll win while he's there (once he builds it) then return to shit when he leaves.
Vermiel was the worst, terrible. He only got good when the players had to mutiny. Terrible coach.
That teams success was more about Martz. He knew it and took his offense and our quarterback to KC.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Nobody is whining or complaining. They just don’t like or respect Harbaugh. That has nothing to do with being a Karen. A whine or complaint would be people saying he shouldn’t be allowed back in the NFL. I didn’t see that on here, nor is that being a Karen.
First, it was a comment on a lot of things in general. Not just this thread. It has to do with this plus whining about Lions dirty hits, some Rams player getting snubbed, Morris, McVay, officials, and all that. All fans do it some, but when it gets incessant it looks worse for the complainer ... hence the Karen comparison.

What is lame is that you felt entitled enough to say it in the first place.

You seem to think this was directed at you, specifically. It wasn't, But if it hits close enough to home for you to react this way then it's really a "you" think. Has nothing to do with me.

It is funny that you throw out an insult to everyone who doesn’t like Harbaugh and then get insulted when it’s thrown back at you.
You seem to think this was directed at you, specifically. It wasn't, But if it hits close enough to home for you to

Well, since it was not directed at anyone this is an odd reaction by you. It's fine if you want to be mad at football but if you are part of the Karen complaint culture and it struck home, that is fine. It may help you in the long run.

How about you just play nice and keep those unsolicited opinions to yourself.
Aubrey Plaza Ok GIF by truTV’s The Chris Gethard Show

Sure, that'll be happening when you do the same.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Vermiel was the worst, terrible. He only got good when the players had to mutiny. Terrible coach.
That teams success was more about Martz. He knew it and took his offense and our quarterback to KC.
laughing.gif

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I have to agree that with the Rams, Vermiel was a bad choice. Vermiel without Martz = Vermiel being fired at the end of 1999.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Maybe your memory is suffering ? Vermiel thought he was going to beat his guys into shape.
He was nothing without Martz except a fired head coach.
You don't remember Vermiel, when he "took over" the play calling. 1st and goal short yardage he brings in extra linemen in his "Jumbo" package. Super tight formation, he is going mano on mano like a tough guy. And blasts June Henly in that pile of humanity for a loss.
Martz comes in, same situation. Spreads guys out, give his offense room, hands the ball off, TOUCHDOWN !
I knew what plays were coming half the time just by formation and I am just a fan. NFL DCs knew just about every play that was coming.
Vermiel had Orlando Pace, just did not have enough brains to know how to use him.
He did draft pace tough, still, terrible head coach.
Nothing without Martz who knew taking the defense by surprise was a good thing.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Maybe your memory is suffering ? Vermiel thought he was going to beat his guys into shape.
He was nothing without Martz except a fired head coach.
You don't remember Vermiel, when he "took over" the play calling. 1st and goal short yardage he brings in extra linemen in his "Jumbo" package. Super tight formation, he is going mano on mano like a tough guy. And blasts June Henly in that pile of humanity for a loss.
Martz comes in, same situation. Spreads guys out, give his offense room, hands the ball off, TOUCHDOWN !
I knew what plays were coming half the time just by formation and I am just a fan. NFL DCs knew just about every play that was coming.
Vermiel had Orlando Pace, just did not have enough brains to know how to use him.
He did draft pace tough, still, terrible head coach.
Nothing without Martz who knew taking the defense by surprise was a good thing.
You sound like one of those shitty STL reporters during that period who wanted Vermiel fired when he was still building the roster.

But there is no real conversation to be had here. Carry on with your opinion on this one and I'll respectfully disagree.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
if he turns the team around it would suck because I don't want the renters there, get your own frigging stadium. go rams!

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Why do people not like him? I think he's a great coach. Cocky? Sure. But he's got a proven track record.
Everywhere he has been his first year record compared to the year before he got there is incredible. I saw it listed somewhere and it is unreal that he was able to turn so places around in 1 year. He's been to 3 straight college playoffs which is a testament to his coaching ability considering how few 5 star players Michigan had during that stretch.

Last edited:

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
The Chargers belong in Sad Diego. I feel bad for their fans. Nice sunny weather, natural turf.
They had Super Bowls their for reasons.
They still have Spanos. We HAD Georgia, at least she is not our owner anymore.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
He comes across as a smug jerk. Who knows maybe he's the nicest guy ever
He's quirky, but also a good person in 2021 he got a bonus for making the playoffs he donated it to employees in the athletic department who were forced to take a pay cut because of covid.