Jim Harbaugh HC, to the LA Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Why do people not like him? I think he's a great coach. Cocky? Sure. But he's got a proven track record.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Congratulations Jim...you're gonna be the 3rd hc that your overrated qb gets fired.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
The Spanos family has been notoriously cheap but I don’t see Harbaugh putting up with that shit.
It should be interesting.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Say what you will about an ex-49er coach and a college cheater, everyone in that division just pissed in their pants a little bit.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
I never viewed Harbaugh the same way after he totally blew his appearance on the Jim Rome smackoff, I think it was back in '98.
Complete fail.

4111547480_90ae898d0f_b.jpg

Last edited:

oldnotdead

Legend
In 2020 he started most of the season as the Charger QB. Now he's interviewing with the Chargers to be their HC.

His brother John is the HC of the Ravens. They both are big proponents of the one gap 3-4 hybrid system, which is played in a penetration attacking style with their front 7. He would be a good fit for Herbert and Ekler offensively. He could turn that franchise around.

The only question is whether or not Dean Spanos is an idiot and allows him to walk.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
In 2020 he started most of the season as the Charger QB. Now he's interviewing with the Chargers to be their HC.

His brother John is the HC of the Ravens. They both are big proponents of the one gap 3-4 hybrid system, which is played in a penetration attacking style with their front 7. He would be a good fit for Herbert and Ekler offensively. He could turn that franchise around.

The only question is whether or not Dean Spanos is an idiot and allows him to walk.
He's been hired. Interviews are over and it would be hard to let him walk at this point. Ink isn't dry yet.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
what's with the harbaugh hate?
Amazing how many Karens there are -- just hating on everything.

Sometimes I read comments whining about this or that, this coach or that, this opponent or that, these fans or those.

Sometimes I'm like ...
Really Karen GIF by MOODMAN

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
what's with the harbaugh hate?
What's not to hate? He seems like a total douche bag to me. A grown man who eats his boogers, on camera? He slept ata re ruits house overnight. Plus he cheated in college and now is getting out before any possible sanctions. I never respect someone who bails when things get tough.

Although I do think his cheating was more about having success in college so he could get more looks in the NFL, than it was about beating Ohio State. He's wanted back in the league for years. He and his brother are very competitive and losing to John in the Super Bowl has never sat well with him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Say what you will about an ex-49er coach and a college cheater, everyone in that division just pissed in their pants a little bit.
No NFL coach fears any other coach.
I'm glad he's not in the nfw west, he knows how to build a winning team. On the other hand he is a cry baby good for entertainment

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/funny-lol-football-sgszl8D1ae1Ww

He didn't build that 49ers team, if that's what you are referring to. The heart of that team was the defense. Mike Singletary built that team.
Amazing how many Karens there are -- just hating on everything.

Sometimes I read comments whining about this or that, this coach or that, this opponent or that, these fans or those.

Sometimes I'm like ...
Really Karen GIF by MOODMAN
This may be the most Karen like post I've ever read on here.

oldnotdead

Legend
I think a good fit for him.

People love Vrabel and hate on Harbaugh?

Herbert is a pretty good QB just needs the right system and coach. People hated on Goff and now in the right system with the right coach he's proving how good he is.

That said Herbert has been a very good QB since entering the NFL in 2020. I mean look at who his HC was. Give him a good offensive system and talent around him and he can be damn good.

Herbert's NFL career:
  • Most passing touchdowns by a rookie quarterback (31)[104]
  • Most total touchdowns by a rookie quarterback (36)[105]
  • Most 300-yard passing games by a rookie quarterback (8)[106]
  • Most completions by a rookie quarterback (396)[107]
  • Most games with at least 3 touchdown passes by a rookie (6)[108]
  • Most passing yards in a quarterback's first two seasons (9,350)[109]
  • Most total touchdowns in a quarterback's first two seasons (77)[110]
  • First quarterback to record 30 touchdown passes in each of his first two seasons[111]
  • Most passing yards in a quarterback's first three NFL seasons (14,089)[112]
  • Most completions in first 50 NFL games: (1,316)[113]
  • Most pass attempts per game, career: (39.1)[114]
  • Most pass completions per game, career (26.0)
  • Most consecutive seasons of 4000 passing yards to begin a Career: 3
Overrated is someone like Jalen Hurts. Blitz him and he has a problem. He's a RPO QB which is a one or two read system pass or run.

Herbert isn't the problem with the Chargers. First and foremost they need to fix their defense. He needs better talent at WR and depth behind Ekeler.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
This may be the most Karen like post I've ever read on here.
Your opinion. But if you know the definition it's people whining, complaining, moaning, wanting to see the manager, get the "employee" fired. It's incessant whining.

Calling people out for being a Karen is not "Karen-like" it's asserting that such behavior is weak, not the actions of rational people but those of high-strung, irrational people who thing their complaints will being about the change they want.

Lame, dude.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Will be fun to watch and see how he does. They have a QB but also lots of issues.

Glad he isnt in the NFCW tho.