Jets release Jachai Polite... RAMS Sign Him To PS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope they can get the guy help. He's uber talented.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wasn’t he the bloke that said he wanted to be drafted by the Rams or something like that?

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
So this could work out really well for us. One thing it also could mean is that with Polite coming in to take Dakota Allen's spot ... Natrez Patrick can move back to being an ILB, which I think he has more potential impact for us there in the future. Hopefully we can get Polite headed in the right direction

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
So we signed a really good OLB that no one wanted? I don't get it. Did he just want to be here so he worked his way out of everywhere else? i mean if that's the case then kudo's to him for getting what he wants. Just hope he's a good locker guy and plays hard. Cheers

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
So we signed a really good OLB that no one wanted? I don't get it. Did he just want to be here so he worked his way out of everywhere else? i mean if that's the case then kudo's to him for getting what he wants. Just hope he's a good locker guy and plays hard. Cheers

Seems like all the rage these days (i.e. AB).Seems like a very talented guy who has some mental health issues. If he can’t figure it out here he probably won’t anywhere. I was a fan of him during the draft and would love for him to pan out. Imagine having a 3rd caliber talent on the team for essentially nothing? Could be huge.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
What other franchise is better equipped to deal with a head case like Polite? None i say.

Maybe he’ll get his stuff together - I hope he does now that he's a Ram - and cause he is in Horns I am gonna be a fan.

Get your shit together Polite!!!!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Man, I hope the Rams can help him get it together, because I don't see how we keep Fowler after this season with other deals coming up.

Ram65

Legend
Could be Meds would help him. Get him examined and diagnosed. They may need to gain his trust first. That's if he appears to have mental issues.

He has the pass rush talent. Plays the run too. Nice short-area quickness.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I see this as a no brainer move, myself.

I mean, where’s the downside? A spot on the PS?

If Polite is a locker room problem they can dump him like a hot potato.

But what if he gets the mental help needed? He could be a stud at Edge for years and at zero cost to the Rams.

I can’t think of a better locker room to encourage and lead by example. AD, Matthews, Fowler, Brockers, Littleton, and that’s just in the front 7!

Hope the kid gets the help both for his sake and for the Rams.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I love what our front O is doing, bring in as much talent as possible. Critics doubted the Talib, MP, Fowler, Suh moves. How did those personalities work out for us? Literally in 2 years, McVay has built this into a winning culture. Like Clay Matthews said - players come in and see the talent around, the brotherhood, and see how hard everyone is working to be great. So naturally they just do the same, it's really that simple.

The kid is only 21 years old and incredibly talented. Lets get him around our vets and coaches and teach him how to be a pro and how to win.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Imo this guy needs to follow Weddle and Clay around the locker and meeting rooms.