Jets@Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm thinking of changing the thread title to "GDT: Angry Ram vs. bubbaramfan". :rimshot:

Flint

Pro Bowler
Maybe this will slow down all the Darnold slurping just a bit, after 2 games he’s the guy. I heard someone today put Darnold, Wentz and Luck all in the same category. These guys will do anything to manufacture a franchise guy in NY, but for some reason Goff struggles under imaginary pressure in LA. He’s actually had success and isn’t coming off serious injury and yet the questions persist.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
No... it’s doubly bad. Both these teams are really bad. This is like AZ v Buffalo bad.

Tie game, 4th quarter? Still feel that way???? This is fun.

That’s a big if. I think I’ve heard that mantra for 30 years.

I'm only 29 tho. :whistle:

I'm thinking of changing the thread title to "GDT: Angry Ram vs. bubbaramfan". :rimshot:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

HellRam

Starter
Gotta love Thursday Night Football...

Mayfield ain't looking too bad either. Nice ball placement on his passes.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Darnold 9/20 93 yds 0 TD
Mayfield 11/15 141 yds 0 TD (in one quarter of work...)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Tie game, 4th quarter? Still feel that way???? This is fun.
Yep. Tied for who’s worse. I never said it wasn’t entertaining. Just bad football made even worse because the brain truss of the Browns thought playing Tyrod was a good idea after one of the single worst performances I have EVER heard of.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yep. Tied for who’s worse. I never said it wasn’t entertaining. Just bad football made even worse because the brain truss of the Browns thought playing Tyrod was a good idea after one of the single worst performances I have EVER heard of.

This I can agree with. I just see the Jets differently.

Browns...ehh.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My gawd. Whos the genius that put these two teams on TNF?

As you likely know, every team has to appear on at least one prime time game. Thursday nights are considered the least desirable, so there you go.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Avery Williamson has done very well tonight man I wanted the Rams to sign him.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
I just tuned in. Mayfield looks good, and they just took a 4 point lead with 2 minutes to play. I can't wait to see how the Browns blow it.