Jets@Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Truth be told.....for me anyways. I'm more then tired of the traditional primetime games. I'd much rather watch this then then Cowboys Gaints games for example.

This Browns offense is pretty bad tho.

Football is pretty entertaining in all it's forms...shootout or slugfest. Personally I like the latter. Alabama/LSU games circa 2012 were awesome.

Try to enjoy this form, rookie QB, good defense, hilarious crowd, Browns being exposed for frauds making all media chumps look dumb (except LT who picked the Jets).

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He, tru, just has to talk doesn't he. Act like you're not a punk.

HellRam

Starter

The game is starting to get kind of crappy. But I like watching different players. Haven't seen Garret play much before. Its different.... thats what I like.

Maybe Mayfield will make this interesting after the half.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Imagine if the browns score a td here. So happy tru and his over inflated salary hit the road.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Baker Mayfield is standing on the sidelines with his helmet on and chin strap tightened.

put-me-in-coach-memegenerator-net-20942694.png

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How can you justify the coach and the QB keeping their jobs ?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
What's the reasoning behind that fumble rule inside of 2 minutes? I don't get why it's a rule??

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Does it make one miss the dome?
Actually, I quite enjoyed the one game I saw in the dome and it was a pretty cool place to watch a game. That place was half empty and it was still rockin. I can only imagine what it was like during the GSOT years. Of course, it may have been the loud ROD contingent that was rockin the joint.

Stop watching then.

It's good defense, too.
Lighten up Angry. Frankly - this IS bad football. It’s still entertaining but not for the skill being demonstrated.

a long time ago in a galaxy far
away even the Rams were as inept as these two teams.
THIS bad? I really don’t think so. But of course I tend to black out after too many consecutive losses.
Was it really that long ago???
Never happened. :whistle:

Try to enjoy this form, rookie QB, good defense, hilarious crowd, Browns being exposed for frauds making all media chumps look dumb (except LT who picked the Jets).
I’ll choose to enjoy it by laughing. Yets vs Browns living up to my expectations.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
me neither. I have no problem with you having a different opinion. Just stop telling me what to do. I'm watching because its entertaining. Even if it is bad football.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Mayfield already looks better then Taylor. He actually reminds me of Goff a lot. Really good at moving around the pocket and surveying the field.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's the reasoning behind that fumble rule inside of 2 minutes? I don't get why it's a rule??

Probably because way back when, as time was running out, players used to "fumble" on 3rd down or 4th down when they were tackled and their teammates would progress the ball.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Darnold: 5 for 12 for 45 yards, 0 TD's
Taylor: 4 for 14 for 19 yds, 0 TD's
Mayfield: 3 for 4 for 47 yds, 0 TD's

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Baker breathe life into the Browns O? :yess: C'mon Browns win one and get those coolers open:cheers:

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m at work and unable to watch but I believe it’s from the Chargers/Raiders game back in the day when Stabler was quarterback and the Raiders, as time was running out, fumbled then recovered in the end zone after kicking the ball forward.