Jeremy Fowler on Camp (Via Blaine)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I don't know how Bennett is going to turn out. But I'm convinced it's partly his size, partly the scheme....or more succinctly, how he's picking up the scheme. They pointed out on two of those interceptions, it was the right guy but it needed to be "dropped" into his hands instead of zinged there. They also pointed out he was "late over the middle". Those should all be correctable. He's actually still a rookie despite having pre-season time last year. FWIW, Drew Brees didn't exactly set the world on fire as a young NFL QB. His first full season (year 2) he had 17 TD and 16 INT in 16 GP. His second year as a starter he had 15 INT and 11 TDs in 11 games. It wasn't until his 4th year (third season as a starter) that he showed well 27 TD 7 INT 15 GP. Shit happens and it ain't easy being a good NFL QB. Particularly right away and also being vertically challenged.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
The 2025 QB class might be better than advertised.

I don't see Ewers as a slam dunk or anything. He's a talent but in the crunch he's gonna have to show he can win the big games. Also I am not a big fan of Sark, so to me at least that's not a big bonus for him or anything, for my money Milroe is far better set up in that regard. But you also have a big talent in this class potentially in Ward, and media darling Sanders. And Beck is probably the top guy of course.

I'm gonna have an eye on Ewers, also Dart, because it's hard to say who is going to fall where. Dart might not be a starting talent, we'll see, but I like him.

Guy I am most intrigued by is probably Weigman, who has a coolness to him back there which I am a big fan of. He got hurt quick last season, but I suspect he's going to be a big time name this season. Here's all his throws in his debut:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grhx93SicCE

Cam Ward is a QB who'd br available in the middle rounds next year