Jenkins tweets disgust with Rams lowball offer?? And other Jenkins negotiation info.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Probably. Not sure I won't toss this thing in the river before that happens though. And @LesBaker it is a Galaxy 6 and I have never owned a phone with worse battery life. You also have to essentially double close everything or it continues running it. Not sure if that is a Verizon imposed feature or not but this thing is a POS. You couldn't get me to buy the 7. Great camera but that is about where it ends.

Psycho_X

Legend
Just for the record this has been JJs tweets since the franchise tag was placed on Tru. The first one was yesterday after the fact and the second this morning.

Make what you will of them...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just for the record this has been JJs tweets since the franchise tag was placed on Tru. The first one was yesterday after the fact and the second this morning.

Teim JJ?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

this guy right now reminds me of rolando mcclain on draft day. they would show the players at home when they were getting picked and they would be there with family and friends. then when mcclain got picked they showed him and there were 3 groupie sluts next to him and i thought this isn't gonna end well for the raiders.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
this guy right now reminds me of rolando mcclain on draft day. they would show the players at home when they were getting picked and they would be there with family and friends. then when mcclain got picked they showed him and there were 3 groupie sluts next to him and i thought this isn't gonna end well for the raiders.

I just YouTubed Rolando McClain's draft day hoping for a good laugh watching the groupie video. Instead, I saw a video of what was by all accounts a normal draft party. It certainly seemed like friends and family to me. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I also don't think it's right to falsely drag a player's name - and the names of his friends and family - through the mud without reason. Perhaps there is another draft video you are thinking of?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94w64pNlaf0

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just YouTubed Rolando McClain's draft day hoping for a good laugh watching the groupie video. Instead, I saw a video of what was by all accounts a normal draft party. It certainly seemed like friends and family to me. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I also don't think it's right to falsely drag a player's name - and the names of his friends and family - through the mud without reason. Perhaps there is another draft video you are thinking of?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94w64pNlaf0

Hmmm, it was 6 years ago. Don't know why i remembered it that way but i did feel like the Raiders were gonna regret it. Just the vibe i got.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Probably. Not sure I won't toss this thing in the river before that happens though. And @LesBaker it is a Galaxy 6 and I have never owned a phone with worse battery life. You also have to essentially double close everything or it continues running it. Not sure if that is a Verizon imposed feature or not but this thing is a POS. You couldn't get me to buy the 7. Great camera but that is about where it ends.

Everyone I know with that phone raves about it, and I know 4 people that have it.

Methinks you may have a faulty operating unit.

Or a virus that's causing a problem.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Everyone I know with that phone raves about it, and I know 4 people that have it.

Methinks you may have a faulty operating unit.

Or a virus that's causing a problem.
Maybe. I also just don't like the Samsung format. I much prefer HTC. I will probably go back to that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I before E except after C

So maybe people were confused because of your spelling mishap hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
You mean like the rule that you shouldn't negotiate via social media? Or the exception for weird?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame

I feel like there is nothing to make of it. I guess good for him for not being upset over it. I mean wasn't that the initial issue for most people?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

He should feel blessed! He's a winner no matter how this plays out... Big contract coming even IF it falls short of his expectation.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
He should feel blessed! He's a winner no matter how this plays out... Big contract coming even IF it falls short of his expectation.

If character doesn't matter well then yes,
But wasn't he always gonna get a big pay day..... That's never been in dispute has it?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
So essentially he DID tweet, "Yikes"

Wow.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I often see where people are using Byron Maxwell's contract as a bench mark comparison. He has a 6 year $63mil deal which sounds pretty close to value to me. $9mil per year was a fair opening offer, the Rams would be stupid to offer him the max they are willing to give. Seems like he doesn't understand how negotiations work.