Jake Long update?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The Fuck? My Balls in the purse post has disappeared ??? :what:

Edit... my bad,,, wrong thread. lol

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
paceram said:
I just saw on one of the Dolphins forums that one of their posters put some of the negative tweets that some of the Rams fans have been tweeting. I guess they are hoping she and her husband will see them and use them as a factor in making their decision. I hope they are wrong! It is very interesting reading the Rams & Dolphins forums regarding Jake Long!

Interesting move by Dolphin posters.

You'd think with Long's recent injury history and slight drop in level of play the last couple of seasons coupled with his high salary that maybe, just maybe, there might be one or two posts on those boards not overly complimentary of him.

I wonder how sure Dolphin posters are they want the Long's spending too much time on there looking around.

Have fun throwing those stones in your nice glass houses Dolphin fans.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
paceram said:
I just saw on one of the Dolphins forums that one of their posters put some of the negative tweets that some of the Rams fans have been tweeting. I guess they are hoping she and her husband will see them and use them as a factor in making their decision. I hope they are wrong! It is very interesting reading the Rams & Dolphins forums regarding Jake Long!

You should read some of the stuff theyve posted

paceram

Pro Bowler
Rabid Ram said:
paceram said:

Are they writing negative posts about Mrs Long? Are there any Miami posters that would rather see the Dolphins NOT sign Jake Long?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well now I'm just gonna bother Richie. Lord knows he bothered the hell out of me while in St Louis.
It's only fair that I can bother him now that he's in MY state.

[tweet]313302414746857472[/tweet]

bluecoconuts

Legend
paceram said:
Rabid Ram said:
paceram said:

Are they writing negative posts about Mrs Long? Are there any Miami posters that would rather see the Dolphins NOT sign Jake Long?

Tons. I've seen a lot say to just move on, that he's selfish, overrated, don't want to pay for him, hope he picks the Rams so he can get injured and we pay the bill, etc etc. There's good and bad on both ends, I seriously doubt that'll factor much into his decision. If it does, then that's really stupid.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
paceram said:
Rabid Ram said:
paceram said:

Best on simply because her her response is here
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...ew-your-husband-she-responds-dont-worry-i-do/

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
[tweet]313028394214371328[/tweet]
[tweet]313104504209956864[/tweet]

bluecoconuts

Legend
interference said:

Gee, I wish we had another big goofy guy who'd play around and dress up with Long..... Perhaps someone named..... Long?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fate almighty...thirty-seven pages for one free agent? We didn't hit that number with last year's free agent class combined...

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Memento said:
Fate almighty...thirty-seven pages for one free agent? We didn't hit that number with last year's free agent class combined...
and almost 300 posts and counting, and still no freaking decision, just decide already Jake.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Barrison6 said:
Memento said:
and almost 300 posts and counting, and still no freaking decision, just decide already Jake.

I'd be pissed if I was Andre Smith or Volmer. Both are represented by the same agency and wont see any serious action till Jake makes up his mind. FA dollars are being spent. Teams will have less money to allocate towards FAs once Jake decides.

Iron Lion

Starter
I'm still wondering why a LT is on the open market at all... they're supposed to be as horded as QBs. The injury issues and production decline must be severe in this case.

I heard if this goes through that Saffold will want to be traded. I'm not sure what interest he will generate, seeing as how he gets knocked out of every game, but I can tell you that my team might be interested in a LT if Joeckel and Fisher are snatched up before we pick.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Memento said:

And thats just this thread about him

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Rabid Ram said:
Memento said:

And thats just this thread about him
Hey, its about Jackie too.. lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
interference said:

I wonder how long it too him to pick out that costume?

paceram

Pro Bowler
Please tell me that there is no chance that Long and his agent will reach out to other teams if they are not satisfied with the Rams and/or Dolphins offers! Hopefully, a decision between the Rams (Hopefully, the Rams!) and the Dolphins will be made soon! And, if by some wild chance they do contact other teams I hope the Rams move on and interview other free agents. This is beginning to feel like a Soap Opera!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Iron Lion said:
I'm still wondering why a LT is on the open market at all... they're supposed to be as horded as QBs. The injury issues and production decline must be severe in this case.

I heard if this goes through that Saffold will want to be traded. I'm not sure what interest he will generate, seeing as how he gets knocked out of every game, but I can tell you that my team might be interested in a LT if Joeckel and Fisher are snatched up before we pick.

Those are just rumors. He's not the kind of guy who would demand a trade just because another tackle is signed.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
We NEED to get a tackle in FA. This is the only hole I really wanted filled in FA. Is Long holding us fucking hostage here?

I leave for 1 weekend and all hell breaks loose :grr: :tooth: