Jaguars trade Fowler to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I had to think on this one a little bit...
  1. It feels like a good risk/reward move
  2. I think he could be very good in this defense... so, I’m super excited and really like the fit
  3. Again, I think it is good value... but this team needs to be saving draft picks - we’re going to need them with our queue of free agents coming up

dang

Legend
All I have to hear about the Fowler acquisition is Aaron Donald is smiling ear to ear. Pressure from the EDGE helps pressure up the middle. Pressure up the middle helps pressure from the EDGE. It's like connecting all the dots of a complex puzzle. Man how times have changed. Only 2 years ago I remember watching the Rams eek out a 9-6 win against the Jets and feeling good about a win. Little did I know that was the last satisfying moment of that season.

fearsomefour

Legend
All I have to hear about the Fowler acquisition is Aaron Donald is smiling ear to ear. Pressure from the EDGE helps pressure up the middle. Pressure up the middle helps pressure from the EDGE. It's like connecting all the dots of a complex puzzle. Man how times have changed. Only 2 years ago I remember watching the Rams eek out a 9-6 win against the Jets and feeling good about a win. Little did I know that was the last satisfying moment of that season.
Yeah, that game was brutal.
Team tried hard but just have much gas.

225RAMSFAN

Rookie
Bro I'll be in section 109 row 35 seats 4, 5. If you tailgating let me know where man. We are getting there early and gonna try and find all the Rams fans and hang out.

BTW enjoy your first Rams game and victory hahahahhah

Thanks, but not tailgating I'm going to arrive early also around 10 a.m. But I would love to hang out. I'll have on a throwback AD99 Jersey and the Wifey will have on TG30 throwback. But let me know where you'll be Sunday

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

AD said they have a great game plan for the saints. My mind is at ease now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

AD said they have a great game plan for the saints. My mind is at ease now.

"AD, what's the gameplan?"

"Well, Coach Phillips told me, 'If he tries to throw the ball, sack him. So I'm planning on sacking him whenever he tries to throw the ball.'" ;)