Jaguars trade Fowler to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He wasn't one of the (then) Jags that got pissed up in London then legged it without paying the bar bill was he?

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
3rd rounder hurts a bit, but we should get two of those from compensatory picks due to Trumaine and Sammy Watkins free agency deals. The 5th rounder a year from now is no big deal.

Needed an edge guy and he was one of the guys I realistically wanted alongside Lorenzo Alexander and Shaq Barrett.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
How quickly can he be ready to go in our defense ? Is it realistic to hope he play against the Aints.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Wow....Nice one. Way to stay aggressive Les!
Second that Wow!! Another home run by Snead!! Rams must believe Fowler can not only play but be resigned. But whatever happens, this was the biggest missing piece for this team this year. Playing with our D-line is a golden opportunity for Fowler.

Big Game

Living The Dream
giphy.gif

Fellas its happening, i love this team

Last edited:

Big Game

Living The Dream
giphy.gif

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I can't wait i'll be at the New Orleans game this weekend too

Last edited:

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Seems a bit high for a guy playing 30% of snaps and at the end of his contract.

Now if he can get some pressure from the edge the Rams haven't gotten you have to do the deal. Rams are so close this could make the difference.
Looks good to me. We can offer him a cap friendly deal and if he balls out we win.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know if it's a good trade or not , but I trust this regime . Plus , I like trades

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Love the move. Fowler can play we just need to light a fire under his ass. Playing for McBae and an 8-0 team should help. lol