Jaguars at Steelers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Fournette down. I hope he's okay. The young man was having an amazing game. Very impressive for a rookie. You hate to see injuries to key players shape the outcome of a game.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Do they Jags have any WRs that can play RB in a worst case scenario? Similar to how we have Austin?

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WOW, Jags D has been crazy good this year.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Philly got lucky yesterday and they are not better than ATL. Now Jax is getting lucky as well, they aren't better team than Pitt. Nothing against Jax as its refreshing to see them go further. I can't help but see that fumble happening to the rams but instead it bounces into Bells hands and he runs it for a TD or the call gets overturned to an incomplete pass.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Damn I hope the Jags win and then stomp the Pats in New England.

Vikes/Jags Superbowl would be very entertaining. Doubt the NFL wants that tho. Probably sway things for the Saints and Patriots.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pittsburgh ain’t going away

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
How the fuck do you let that happen? Who gives a fuck if they get a field goal? Even my mom knew they were going for the touchdown. Also, if you’re playing he sticks, you need to bring pressure. Jesus Christ man these guys are getting paid millions to make retarded decisions.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unreal to let that happen . New ballgame now with Fournette hurt and Bortles at QB . I think Ben threw it to Brown and Bryant ran under it . C'mon Jags

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You had one job. Don’t let anyone get behind you. Ugh
Pitt gets ball to start 2nd half. This ain’t over

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Another BS call, I hope Jacksonville smacks these motherfucks hard.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Pittsburgh ain’t going away

Injury to Fournette was huge. If he was in the game Steelers would be done, they couldn't stop him. Now the Steelers have a chance.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Steelers right back in it.

Ram65

Legend
Failed Jags defense let's them back in the game. Now, can Bortles keep the offense going.