Jaguars at Steelers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Big defensive series here for Pittsburgh.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Becoming more obvious that improving the Rams D is the most important need in the offseason. In fact, if it cane down to adding a 2nd high priced CB or keeping Watkins, I take the CB.... of course that is assuming one is available.

The teams with the better defenses are winning these playoff games.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Bortles sucks, lol if only the jags had a qb, wow. And the Steelers are putting 9-10 in the box. Says alot about the o line and Fournette

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jacksonville playing like a team possessed.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Why not QB sneak?
Haley has transformed into his alterego...
DS4A8DkVMAAIkzs.jpg

tempests

Hall of Fame
There's no way these Steelers win in New England.

With this running game and defense, Jax has a shot.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
This about to get away from Pburg.

Jville on pace for another 230 yards rushing against Pitt.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Becoming more obvious that improving the Rams D is the most important need in the offseason. In fact, if it cane down to adding a 2nd high priced CB or keeping Watkins, I take the CB.... of course that is assuming one is available.

The teams with the better defenses are winning these playoff games.

It has always been the case that you need a strong defense to win in the playoffs. I would also favor upgrading the D over Sammy Watkins.

I'd prioritize run defence. We might lose Tru. But Joyner, RNC, Webster, and Johnson is not a bad secondary. Not amazing but passable. Our run defence is sub-par. And whenever Brockers goes down it is awful. Look at how Fournette is shredding Pittsburgh right now. Stopping the run is imperative.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Steelers have a shot??? Yea but it ai t looking good. I swear Sam Bradford would be a PERFECT qb for Jax!!. Dink and dunk with accuracy, run the ball, and take a few shots down field.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jaguars 21-0?

(n)

Wow.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
It has always been the case that you need a strong defense to win in the playoffs. I would also favor upgrading the D over Sammy Watkins.

I'd prioritize run defence. We might lose Tru. But Joyner, RNC, Webster, and Johnson is not a bad secondary. Not amazing but passable. Our run defence is sub-par. And whenever Brockers goes down it is awful. Look at how Fournette is shredding Pittsburgh right now. Stopping the run is imperative.

Yeah, the talking heads keep saying it is becoming more about offense, yet every year its the defense that is the difference. Plus, as they do often say, defense travels.

Now, as I mentioned in another thread, I would add youth to the OL, but other than that it comes down to defense. Take a late draft pick and or some UDFAs to find a diamond in the rough at RB to add more juice at that position to back up Gurley, but overall need an elite physical secondary and better run D in the front 7.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can’t afford to lose Fornette. That’s huge.