It's official...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
@HBalzer721 Howard Balzer
I'm told by Rams source nothing yet has been decided.

And the roller coaster ride continues.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
superfan24 said:
JdashSTL said:
I dont know what to think about this if it ends up being true. I know you can point at the record and say they had to go, but damn, im so sick of starting over. These are really good guys that I wanted to succeed from day 1. We NEVER had negative controversy in the media. You see this drama pop up at different times for other teams with players and coaches saying and doing dumb things. The most controversial thing that came up was an NY reporter tweeting about Kroenke talking with Spags after the Giants loss. One more thing would be Dahl dropping the f-bomb lol. This is still something im very proud of with this team, and its CHARACTER. Anybody else read the reports about Santonio Holmes today? His teammates said he quit. These are the kind of issues we never had. The defensive players could have easily came out and ripped the offense and threw people under the bus, it never happened.

lol I 100% agree with nearly everything everyone is saying on this thread, at the pd on the other hand....

lol I havent read stuff there in a long time lol, and I definitely will stick to that.

superfan24

Starter
X said:

Fuck mortenson and fuck espn. Those guys never know anything.

Lesson

Oh, really?
X said:

Praise Kroenkesus!

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:

xeft35.jpg

I just want an answer already.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
X said:

AHHHHHH. Damn you MORT. I just wanted to enjoy the Cowboys/Giants game, and then this "report" came out, completely took me by suprise this early.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There's the possibility that the Rams just want to be in control of their own press release, so they have to discount ALL of the "reports" that are coming out right now. Spags is probably gone, but the Organization wants to be the one who releases that information. Not Mortensen.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Angry Ram said:
Re Mike Sherman...

I remember that guy when he was HC of the Packers. 57-39 record there. He got fired a year after a contract extention after finishing 4-12, when they lost some pro bowlers (Javon Walker, Ahman Green, Bubba Franks) to IR.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Sherman#Green_Bay_Packers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Sherm ... ay_Packers</a>

Not saying he'd be the best hire, but his NFL HC experience isn't that bad.

Yeah, I just never really liked him as a leader. He looked lost and overwhelmed in that 4-12 season. Taking over this franchise would be no walk in the park. I know it doesn't seem like much but being out of the NFL 5-6 years bothers me too.

I would absolutely love him as a OC though. Would be great.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
My prediction......
Spags will be retained!!!!
No idea about Billy

GO RAMS!!!!

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
I'll get so pissed if they fire spags and get another coordinator/first time head coach at least get Fisher.Pat Kirwan which I respect on Sirius said fire Josh and hire Brad Childress he runs the WCO I think that makes a lot of sense.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
First time in a very very long time that I stopped by Ramstalk, albeit briefly, and boy oh boy are they going nutz with rumor mill. What a zoo.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
interference said:
First time in a very very long time that I stopped by Ramstalk, albeit briefly, and boy oh boy are they going nutz with rumor mill. What a zoo.
Yeah, and the jubilation is pretty cool too. Coupled with the personal insults and hoping he never gets a job again.

You stay classy Post Dispatch. :nice:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lesson said:
X said:
Lesson said:
X said:
Lesson said:
I need an update, X.
Me too.

I got an idea.

Let's spread a rumor that Mike Martz is the new HC of the Rams!
Well, it must be true. You're my source, after all.

Tweet it.
Done.

@RamsONDEMAND ❝The Dude❞
My sources hear that Mike Martz is in line to be the next HC for the #Rams. Yes, I have sources too.