It's official...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
So after Spags..its now Morris and the coaching staff in Tampa per Jay Glazer.

Lesson

Oh, really?
ljramsfan said:
So after Spags..its now Morris and the coaching staff in Tampa per Jay Glazer.

I wouldn't mind a reunion with Olson, assuming McDaniels leaves.

Anonymous

steferfootball said:
squeaky wheel said:
It's Jeff Fisher. No one else makes sense.
This would make sense if Jeff Fisher made sense. :mrgreen:

Fisher is the guy. I've been waiting for this since Martz got canned.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Crazy how a year ago to the day, the Rams were playing on Sunday night for the division in Seattle.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Ron Bartell is on 101 ESPN right now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/player/flash/audio_player.php?id=WXOSFM&uid=296" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/play ... FM&uid=296</a>

Lesson

Oh, really?
Rams didn't have a team meeting organized prior to today.

Classy way to go, from Spags. He didn't have to tell them goodbye.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Lesson said:
The good news, if anything, is that the decision was made quickly.

Just get it right this time.
I still feel they got it right 3 years ago. *sigh*

I won't be able relax about the Rams prospects until Stan fills the holes he just made. The names that keep popping up for GM, Smith, Peterson ... do not give me a good feeling.

Then there's that President position that supposedly needs filling. I hope Stan is working 24/7 to get this stuff resolved.

:bat: :dangit: :pizzed: :nerp: :slap!: :?!: :idk?:

Lesson

Oh, really?
Ram Quixote said:
Lesson said:

I won't be able relax about the Rams prospects until Stan fills the holes he just made. The names that keep popping up for GM, Smith, Peterson ... do not give me a good feeling.

Then there's that President position that supposedly needs filling. I hope Stan is working 24/7 to get this stuff resolved.

I'm with you man.

I thought they got it right with Billy D. and Spags.

But in the end, winning is everything in the NFL. And the Rams didn't win enough for either Devaney or Spags to retain their jobs.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Lesson said:
Crazy how a year ago to the day, the Rams were playing on Sunday night for the division in Seattle.

The Bucs were just finishing off a 10-6 record, huge turnaround season. The Chiefs were getting ready to play in a Wildcard game. Now both those HCs are gone. Amazing.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Lesson said:
Ram Quixote said:
Lesson said:

I'm with you man.

But in the end, winning is everything in the NFL. And the Rams didn't win enough for either Devaney or Spags to retain their jobs.

Exactly. Everyone says Spags will be in high demand for other teams as a DC. He is still very much respected throughout the league, and I wouldnt be shocked at all if he gets a shot at being a HC again in a few years. Im still very proud of this teams character, just look at whats happened to the Jets today (its a disaster) and appreciate the guys we have.

Lesson

Oh, really?
JdashSTL said:
Lesson said:
Ram Quixote said:
Lesson said:

I'm with you man.

Exactly. Everyone says Spags will be in high demand for other teams as a DC. He is still very much respected throughout the league, and I wouldnt be shocked at all if he gets a shot at being a HC again in a few years. Im still very proud of this teams character, just look at whats happened to the Jets today (its a disaster) and appreciate the guys we have.

Yes. And I respect Spags for that. He is a class act.

Lesson

Oh, really?
The PD on its website has an article title "End of An Error".

Come on. They have to be better than that.

superfan24

Starter
Lesson said:

Idiots, anyone who has any sense can see how BD and Spags have built this team from the shit that they were given when they arrived.
I'm Pissed!!!!!!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lesson said:

No they don't. That's the norm for that place.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Have to admit this has been really tough for me. I started becoming much more of a "hardcore" Rams fan a few years ago. What I mean by that is I always used to just watch the games during the season and pay attention to the standings. I never really followed offseason moves or the draft, or online Rams discussion forums. All that changed after the 08 season (mostly out of curiousity) and I started becoming much more involved. So this is the 1st time I've gotten to experience a team essentially "clean house."