Its official... we draft Robinson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Bus

UDFA
Name
Chad
Yes we all would love clowney, I would love to have him 2... but too bad we only can pick up one player at number 2.. and i feel were gonna either bang a really good deal for our number 2... or

we draft Greg Robinson.

In football. it all starts with your line. Offensive and Defensive.

Our Defense of line is pretty damn good.. Good enough to where we will look past clowney.
I'm sorry.. i know i've posted that we take him... I've also posted that we will take robinson, and
a month or two ago i probley said we would take Sammy Watkins..

But in all reality, We need to make sure our offensive line is gonna hold up.. and jake long and saffold apparently shown last year and previous years, yes they are good football players, but they have a hard time staying healthy...

on that note, fisher is no dummy ( i hope ) and realizes.. we need to pick up this boy greg robinson..
yes theres other big OL in this draft, but when it comes down to it. Greg Robinson is super fit for our team and the NFL period.

so yes, today my first draft choice in this years NFL draft is Greg Robinson.
Feel free to disagree but you'll only be lying to yourself.

If were going forward with Bradford, We will be investing in protecting the man and keeping him up healthy in this years season. with the said... OL at pick #2... ( if we don't trade down a few picks..)

at #13 is it?.... Pryor will be on our rams team too... He's a beast..
then well continue to build a Dirty Dirty Defense because thats what Fisher is about. and he knows thats what wins games at the end of the day. ( SF and Seahawks for instants )

So enough of the jib jab if its Clowney or Watkins...

Welcome our boy Greg Robinson to the team fella's
Cause we in HERE. Rams nation. Rams on Demand with the Ring on our hand.
2014-2015 , LETS GO!

NEW YORK RAMS FANS STAND UP!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I don't want JC. I don't want Greg Robinson either, but that seems like to be the most likely pick.

The Bus

UDFA
Name
Chad
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
don't make me an angry ram angry ram.. ;) we take robinson.

and i just changed my mind again... at 13.. we take
Darqueze Dennard

i forgot we had my boy TJ mcdonald.

Ram on.

Ram_of_Old

Unless the Rams get a sweet deal to trade down and pick up more picks, I tend to agree with Robinson. KEEP BRADFORD UPRIGHT AND HEALTHY!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The safest pick is Matthews but neither Fisher nor Snead is known as playing it "safe." If I were to build an NFL team from the ground up I would choose the best players for the O and D lines first. That being said, I will be shocked if we don't trade that #2 pick for more picks later in the draft.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still think we might go a different direction. Even more so if we trade down, think about it, trade down to say 6 with atlanta, grab Sammy Watkins. We can than address the line with premium talent just like so many have called for on this board. because 13 and 37 are still premium players for our oline

The Bus

UDFA
Name
Chad
i highly agree we will trade our #2... that i definitely see happening.. I'm almost positive...

but why sammy watkins? you think he's worth a top 10 pick for our team?
Im not taking anything away from the guy. he's a beasttttt.

but you don't feel we could take something more important for now and pick up say... my boy jordan mathews?...

i dunno homie.. i just don't see watkins on the team, i just don't. i'd be very surprised.

surprised*** not unhappy.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Our offense will benefit more from Robinson blowing open holes then from Sammy Watkins catching balls.

Run first offense needs a run first O-line.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I think Robinson, Mathews, and Taylor Lewan are all solid tackles. I got to believe we trade back for extra picks if we want a tackle. In a very deep draft we need those extra picks. Sammy Watkins caught 101 passes last year, and dropped 5.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i highly agree we will trade our #2... that i definitely see happening.. I'm almost positive...

but why sammy watkins? you think he's worth a top 10 pick for our team?
Im not taking anything away from the guy. he's a beasttttt.

but you don't feel we could take something more important for now and pick up say... my boy jordan mathews?...

i dunno homie.. i just don't see watkins on the team, i just don't. i'd be very surprised.

surprised*** not unhappy.

Yeah I do think sammy watkins is worth a top 10 pick I think he will be dominate. I just believe we can get productive players for our Oline at 13 and 37 specially considering we have the best o line coach on the planet

The Bus

UDFA
Name
Chad
can't get tavon and sammy the ball when bradford is on his back...

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
can't get tavon and sammy the ball when bradford is on his back...

You're not reading what I'm writing. Im not suggesting ignoring the o line whatsoever. Merely saying we can still get a good player 7 picks later bro..

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
You're not reading what I'm writing. Im not suggesting ignoring the o line whatsoever. Merely saying we can still get a good player 7 picks later bro..

I wouldn't be mad if we got Sammy either. I just believe we would benefit more from taking Robinson with our first pick.

The Bus

UDFA
Name
Chad
Well then educate me, who is knowingly as comparable to Greg Robinson that we can pick up at 13 or round 2. And Mathews is gone to

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well then educate me, who is knowingly as comparable to Greg Robinson that we can pick up at 13 or round 2. And Mathews is gone to

Well, clearly no one, but i suppose thats why you worded your question in that manner. Its easy to flip the script so heres my obvious question, who is knowingly comparable to Sammy Watkins that we can pick up at 13 or round 2? And Evans is gone too. See what I'm saying?

However, many people have Taylor Lewan very close to Jake Mathews as a prospect. So my perfect scenario would be Watkins and Lewan.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
don't make me an angry ram angry ram.. ;) we take robinson.

and i just changed my mind again... at 13.. we take
Darqueze Dennard

i forgot we had my boy TJ mcdonald.

Ram on.

I agree, again, I bet that's what is going to happen, even tho I don't want him. I'm slowly but surely wanting Jake Matthews. The guy for 2 years straights w/ hardly any movement up or down regarding his skill set. I'd take him @ #2.

Tho I'm w/ you 100% on taking DD @ 13th.

Jake Matthews, Darqueze Dennard. Boom.