It's Goff time!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yee haw. I don't care if the kid throws 5 int's at least there's a reason to hope for the future. Now I can finally hang my Goff fathead on the wall .

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yes! Finally!

NFL Network has Silver on and he said that the Rams were considering starting Goff after the bye. OMG, why did they change their mind???

Silver also said that they looked at the numbers and Keenum was not playing well. They could have just come here and asked us for God's sake! We knew. We knew!

Well at least is happening. Even if they lose out there is reason for excitement again.
They will keep it simple for his 1st start! I sure hope our run game is working, maybe some two-back sets and using Cunningham more! Or at least get some FB Types in there to lead block for Gurrrley!

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
About freaking time!!! i wasn't sure how much more of the 7-9 BullSh** i could take with Keenum.

I'm excited to see him play too. It may lead to some 6-10 bullshit instead of 7-9, but at least he'll get experience.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Read the news on NFL.com first and fully expected this site would have exploded before I got here.

Whether we get better or worse after this move, I think it was time to start getting this kid really acclimated to the NFL. I wish they kept it a secret though until Sunday.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
It makes me happy because it will finally put an end to the barrage of "Why isn't Goff starting?" threads.

The new threads will be either:

(1) "If Goff had started in the beginning, we'd be in the playoffs"

or

(2) "Damn, I guess Fisher was right, he wasn't ready after all"

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
giphy.gif

jrry's webcam?

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I'll be watching verrrrry closely to see if Goff elevates the play of his teammates.

Perhaps we'll see an immediate ripple effect.

Could be substantial if his teammates are inspired after being psychologically down while playing with the low ceiling Keenum.

Gurley
Entire OL
Kendricks
Higbee
Tavon
Quick

Hell, it might even spill over into the D side of the ball.

This Dolphin game just got a WHOLE lot more interesting to watch, huh?

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Does that mean we are eliminated from the playoffs now?

.......Moving forward, its about time and excited now to see what the kid has!!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I mean.... if 3 fg's doesn't make you wanna change, what will?

I wonder, do we all watch the same game....

Miami is a team on the rise...Cam Wake vs Havenstein should be a phenomenal battle...G-rob gets Williams....

Todd Gurley breaks out...bet on it...200 yards rushing...

Tavon's first 100 yard, 2 td game...

Quick catches 8 for 99 yards.. 7 for first downs...

Donald gets 3 sacks...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Read the news on NFL.com first and fully expected this site would have exploded before I got here.

Whether we get better or worse after this move, I think it was time to start getting this kid really acclimated to the NFL. I wish they kept it a secret though until Sunday.
Can't keep it a secret he has to get all the starter reps.
Would make it more of a circus if he got them with no announcement

Q729

Legend
Read the news on NFL.com first and fully expected this site would havethry exploded before I got here.

They needed the ticket sales!

A55VA6

Legend
If Goff struggles, don't worry. This is the combined TD/INT ratio of Troy Aikman, Steve Young, Peyton Manning, and Andrew Luck in their first starts:

2 TD, 8 INT.

RamWoodie

Legend
This was one game I picked to star Goff...the Jets was the other game but after seeing how much they blitzed it would not have been a good choice.

I'm not sure the staff restricts the playback though. They probably will start it out basic and expand it as they see how he handles himself.

One thing we know...with Goff at 6' 4" less balls get batted down.

I hope there's vast improvement over preseason. We'll get to see how he's grown because we already know he can zip the ball.