It's Goff time!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

khel72

Rookie
CwsnCOBXcAAZRg0.jpg

Big Game

Living The Dream
About freaking time!!! i wasn't sure how much more of the 7-9 BullSh** i could take with Keenum.

:yess::yess::football::pillowfight::wow::redcard::mrburnsevil::mrburnsevil:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yes! Finally!

NFL Network has Silver on and he said that the Rams were considering starting Goff after the bye. OMG, why did they change their mind???

Silver also said that they looked at the numbers and Keenum was not playing well. They could have just come here and asked us for God's sake! We knew. We knew!

Well at least is happening. Even if they lose out there is reason for excitement again.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Watch Fisher have Goff take the snap, hand off the ball to Gurley, and then put Keenum in... Then go "What? Goff started, isn't that what you wanted?!"

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Think the boys on D influenced his opinion? He seemed so darn stubborn about it in the Presser again yesterday.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It makes me happy because it will finally put an end to the barrage of "Why isn't Goff starting?" threads.

The new threads will be either:

(1) "If Goff had started in the beginning, we'd be in the playoffs"

or

(2) "Damn, I guess Fisher was right, he wasn't ready after all"