It was great!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Unreal. Seriously, how can some of you complain about a FREE forum?? On top of that, the BEST message board on the interwebz.??!! If you can't "figure out" a friggin web forum, you have bigger issues. I miss the days when there were fewer, less whiny posters on here. Sorry X, and I know this will get deleted, but it is how I feel. Keep up the amazing work buddy. I love the new board btw.
I don't really see it as complaining man, sorry you would, you're right it's a great board and I think we all appreciate it and honestly if there is something making it hard to use I think X WANTS to know, he is ALL ABOUT, having this place as good as it can be,it wouldn't be what it is if that wasn't his aim.
Any thing that's been said here has been spitballing trying to HELP get a great member back in the loop.

This'll be my last post in this thread until I hear back from Al ,just please KNOW it's not about bagging on this board it's about people not wanting to let go of a sentimental favorite and what can be done to help.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I wonder if Albe knows he can go into his browser and adjust the zoom level.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I like the format on my iPad so much better than my MacBook. Much cleaner looking.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
No news no reply to my e-mails ,guess our boy Albe is gone

nighttrain

Legend
Albe,I hope your daughter reads this to you, I miss you ,want you back,tell us what it will take ,including posting some on that abandoned board to keep you in the loop.
give it a shot Alan, that last post was a winnertrain

nighttrain

Legend
I've been clicking back and forth ,and really this is easier for me to read,and in the end Al's health may be such he just doesn't have the energy to post,if he relies to my e-mail I'll let everyone know what the skinny is.
please
train

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
And I wish there was more color on this board. But that's just me.

How's that? :heh:

How about a bunch of hot Hispanic chicks......I'm good with that kinda color. :razz:

I'd like to say that I love this board, and I do appreciate the work that was put into it and have no complaints about any of it. I'd just like to find a way to keep a member that I've posted with for many years who in my opinion you guys who don't know him well would end up very pleased he was aboard.

I don't know how to do anything to keep him around and if he cannot post because of his eyesight it'll be a bummer. A couple of us here went through a few wars with Albe and speaking for myself I don't mind a guy like that in the foxhole with me.

X you do a great job. So do the admins here with the exception of CGI who doesn't do anything from what I hear. :rofl:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nah. Yellow highlight is messy. I like nice buttons that say Quote, Multi-Quote big enough to read easily.
I did enlarge them by one point, and now I'll remove the highlight too. I will say that you're making me appreciate my wife a little more now. I've come to learn she's not as demanding or PMS'y as some of the dudes I know.

*rimshot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I did enlarge them by one point, and now I'll remove the highlight too. I will say that you're making me appreciate my wife a little more now. I've come to learn she's not as demanding or PMS'y as some of the dudes I know.

*rimshot.
:roflmao:
:peek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
My heart was giving me a hard time but I've just had a couple more stents put in and they say I'm good to go now.:)
This will be my last post because I can't figure out the new format but I just wanted to tell everyone that I really enjoyed my time here. I've had many imany great conversations with you guys about the Rams and I've learned quite a bit about the finer points of football. Good stuff.

I wish you all the best of luck and GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Sorry I can't continue to give you a run for your money at pick em Faceplant. LOL!

P.S.S. No need to reply in this thread because I'm actually dictating to my daughter who is typing this on her computer (mine is down for repair and probably won't be back up for a week or so).

Hey bro........I'd like to see you stay if you can.
You are an important part of our family. :D

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
How about a bunch of hot Hispanic chicks......I'm good with that kinda color. :razz:

I'd like to say that I love this board, and I do appreciate the work that was put into it and have no complaints about any of it. I'd just like to find a way to keep a member that I've posted with for many years who in my opinion you guys who don't know him well would end up very pleased he was aboard.

I don't know how to do anything to keep him around and if he cannot post because of his eyesight it'll be a bummer. A couple of us here went through a few wars with Albe and speaking for myself I don't mind a guy like that in the foxhole with me.

X you do a great job. So do the admins here with the exception of CGI who doesn't do anything from what I hear. :rofl:

Agree with the whole post , liked it in your "likes" ,(even though I don't "like you":razz:)

Seriously though Les, our buddy is a tired lion that just wants to lie in the sun and warm his bones,it was all he could muster to keep going for some time,my presence here is a phase of the same thing so I know whereof I speak.
I miss him awful cuz we're both "throughout the day" posters who don't have jobs and do have time to post, there are dead periods on the board without him and his acerbic wit is unique.
He was a great ally in the wars we fought although now I wonder what we thought we'd win,I like it here so much more because it forces us to temper that element we surrendered to and sent the muthafukah that was the biggest GD PROBLEM PACKIN! :mad::heh:

Al will be sorely missed I hope when we make the playoffs this year he can't contain himself and comes back,if not ,he's a real draftnik I think he'll be back for that

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max

*rimshot.

See, you're getting marriage therapy free of charge.

BTW, it's hard to find where the youtube insert thing is. :heh:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich

Y bit once ya DO find it , it's the easiest to use there is.

My most often "committed error" is that it readies the space for a reply FOR you and I often find myself clicking post reply when there is nothing typed cuz I'm still thinking I need to say I want to post before doing so.

JMO if we could get Al up and running he'd find this way more accommodating ,but he isn't communicating at all and NOW my e-mail is down so I can't harangue him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Paste the link to the video in your post.
That's all you have to do.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Been away for a while. Sorry to see Alan go. Hopefully he gets through this and comes back. I would really miss his retorts and posts. Get well Albe. We'll keep your place warm for you.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Paste the link to the video in your post.
That's all you have to do.

Oh. That's easy enough. But, you had to tell me, so it's not a pretty button. I like pretty buttons. And all those little icons above my post that say B, I, U, S and stuff should be in color.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh. That's easy enough. But, you had to tell me, so it's not a pretty button. I like pretty buttons. And all those little icons above my post that say B, I, U, S and stuff should be in color.
What color would you like?
Want me to coordinate it with the color of your shoes and purse?