It was great!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
oh+stop+it+you+3+_d3c21514172b2e82e3d39ac232be2bb3.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hey Alan. I think if you click on a thread that you have visited before, it will automatically take you to the first unread post (unread by you that is). No missing posts or getting lost navigating the thread. Boom.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think I disabled your alerts, Albe. Not for private messages though.
I love them, but you don't have to use them if you don't want to.

And @Faceplant is right (above).

Alan

Legend
X bending over backwards:
I think I disabled your alerts, Albe. Not for private messages though.
I love them, but you don't have to use them if you don't want to.

The bubbles are still there (although they don't look the same as I remember them smaller maybe?) but I surely appreciate your effort! :bigup: I've discovered that if I keep my cursor away from the thread title until I'm ready to click on it, it doesn't have time to pop up.:woot: Problem solved.

As for the rest of you guys, I sure hope I can be the poster you guys seem to think I was.:yousure: Just goes to show you how absence clouds your recollections.:wink:

Faceplant with a great tip:
Hey Alan. I think if you click on a thread that you have visited before, it will automatically take you to the first unread post (unread by you that is). No missing posts or getting lost navigating the thread. Boom.

I'm not sure I'd trust that but I'll keep it in mind cause it sounds like a great feature. Thanks.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The bubbles are still there (although they don't look the same as I remember them smaller maybe?) but I surely appreciate your effort! :bigup: I've discovered that if I keep my cursor away from the thread title until I'm ready to click on it, it doesn't have time to pop up.:woot: Problem solved.
Ohhhhhhh. Those aren't alerts. Those are just tooltips that show what the content of the first message is (condensed) so that people can read some of it and decide if it's something they feel like posting on. I'm not sure anyone uses those, so maybe we can do away with them. I'll have to mull that one over.