It was great!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'll take your word for it, Maxxie. But man, I just can't figure out what's so hard. If you could be specific, it might shed some light. Every post has a quote button, every thread has a reply button, and the forum itself has a 'Post New Thread' button. That's exactly how the old one worked.

PhxRam

I'm telling ya, X. It's not that easy. I understand and appreciate all the hard work you put into it, and it does a lot of functions. But visually, it's tougher than every other board for me. I post here because I really like the guys here, but, no offense, the format is tough on my brain.

LOL..

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Also, I love the new features like betting, the shop and all that. Just adds a uniqueness that no one else has

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
One thing I wish was different is the Like Quote Multi-Quote buttons at the bottom of someones post. They are too small and don't stand out.

PhxRam

One thing I wish was different is the Like Quote Multi-Quote buttons at the bottom of someones post. They are too small and don't stand out.

out of curiousity, how did you notice them?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'd like a Lets Keep Albe Button next to the Like Button

Maybe as a group we can help.....would it really be all that hard to hook him up between all of us?

Is it suddenly that inconvenient for us to take care of a fellow fan.

I know many of you don't know him since most of you didn't post on the Rams Huddle, but Albe is so very solid this board should try to keep him going.

It's worth the effort trust me.......

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How do you suggest we hook him up? I made an entirely separate board for him last time, and even spent hours updating it along with the board that the other 1000 people used. All I'm saying is, once you locate the 3 main functions on this board, it's a done deal. New Thread, Quote, Reply. If I thought it would help, I could make a tutorial video showing how to do that too. I just get the impression that he's not interested in trying to get used to it.

This will be my last post because I can't figure out the new format
He didn't say he can't see it. He said he can't figure it out.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Perhaps, but all of the extras are just that. Extras. The way this board works hasn't changed. Post New Thread, Reply, or Quote. Once you can locate those three functions, then it shouldn't be hard to remember where they were. Sometimes people just gotta jump in with both feet and swim.

I agree. It just takes some people longer than others.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
out of curiousity, how did you notice them?

With great difficulty. They are tiny. When I see a post that I want to respond to, I want to immediately see a nice clear button to click. And they aren't buttons and they aren't big enough.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
And I wish there was more color on this board. But that's just me.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
How do you suggest we hook him up? I made an entirely separate board for him last time, and even spent hours updating it along with the board that the other 1000 people used. All I'm saying is, once you locate the 3 main functions on this board, it's a done deal. New Thread, Quote, Reply. If I thought it would help, I could make a tutorial video showing how to do that too. I just get the impression that he's not interested in trying to get used to it.

He didn't say he can't see it. He said he can't figure it out.
Yeah X and I can't thank you enough for all you did to help that time,it was a valiant effort out of the goodness of your heart .
I sent him an e-mail hopefully if I can get him back ON the Huddle and we can answer some questions etc. we can get him to ,"jump in" .I think Al's reticence to change is part of it ,but ease of reading and ease on the eyes are two different things ,the Huddles softer light may be easier on eyes that get fatigued by the stark white background here.Dunno,just know that if I can do something to get my friend back on line i want to do it.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If he is done, he is done. I agree that it seems he isn't willing to give it a shot. I don't know him. But many if you do, and if he isn't willing to give it time, then he has made his choice. This isn't by any means to be disrespectful or rude and I apologize if it's taken that way, as it's not my intention. But great effort went into making this board, I think the lease that can be done is someone put a little effort into an attempt.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I also like the point Thor just made. I think the white is possibly tougher on the eyes. Is it even possible to have skins? I'm not real hip on how this works

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Unreal. Seriously, how can some of you complain about a FREE forum?? On top of that, the BEST message board on the interwebz.??!! I miss the days when there were fewer, less whiny posters on here. Sorry X, and I know this will get deleted, but it is how I feel. Keep up the amazing work buddy. I love the new board btw.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I've been clicking back and forth ,and really this is easier for me to read,and in the end Al's health may be such he just doesn't have the energy to post,if he relies to my e-mail I'll let everyone know what the skinny is.