Isaac Bruce is a 2020 Hall of Famer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Happy Reverend Ike made it to the HoF, also glad I archived this video back before it disappeared along with the St. Louis Rams website

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Well it's about freakin' time. Congrats to Sir Isaac!!! You my friend is what being a Ram is all about!

~ArkyRamsFan~

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Isaac Bruce was the first NFL jersey I bought for myself.

You did it, Ike! ....Thank you for taking us along for the ride!

giphy.gif

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
The day they drafted him out of Memphis State I was wondering who is this guy and why was he picked so high, he became one of my favorite Rams ever. What true Ram fan could ever forget the catch he made late in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl against Tennessee to give the Rams their first Super Bowl win. Let us not forget that he was not only a great football player but is a great human being. Well deserved honor!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The day they drafted him out of Memphis State I was wondering who is this guy and why was he picked so high, he became one of my favorite Rams ever. What true Ram fan could ever forget the catch he made late in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl against Tennessee to give the Rams their first Super Bowl win. Let us not forget that he was not only a great football player but is a great human being. Well deserved honor!
You mean Memphis. And hell yeah that go ahead score in SB34 was a thing of beauty!!!

CONGRATS IKE!!!!!

Paydirt

UDFA
Hell YESSSSS !! About damn time. Was there for Dickerson's enshrinement ........ Kurt a few years ago ...... and this will definitely be # 3 for me. Love ya' Ike !!!!

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I'll be wearing one of these whilst watching the Super Bowl.

Attachments

• IMG_20200131_111948.jpg
    IMG_20200131_111948.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 35

fearsomefour

Legend
Congrats to Ike!!
Overdue.
One of the best of all time.
I remember being pissed when the Rams let Ellard leave to Washington and the kid they drafted had the balls to wear #80.
Little did I know.
Bruce is another example of how great route running is thee paramount skill for a WR.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I'll be wearing one of these whilst watching the Super Bowl.
Oh boy. I would love to wear my Bruce jersey today, but it was originally purchased by a skinny college kid. We'll see what happens when I put it on.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Isaac Bruce was twice the receiver Terrell Owens was, without the drama...Congratulations Isaac Isidore Bruce and they won't catch him today!

Pundits go to bat for the bad guys too often, I understand, it makes a show, but Terrell Owens was a classless clown, Isaac Bruce an upstanding pillar and nobody talked about leaving him out, well, now Bruce is in and to hell with Terrell Owens and his Quarterback, you freaking baby!

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Good for Isaac. And not surprised he specifically called out the St. Louis Rams, as those fans did buy and wear his jersey, went to the game to pay his salary. Can not wait to hear his speech.