Isaac Bruce is a 2020 Hall of Famer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Hey isn't this the game that Randy Moss got flagged because he squirted a ref with a water bottle? lmao

Yep.

1628374230570.png

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
5624BADD-E6AD-4D43-B668-51FF2028B4AE.jpeg

Some 20 year old Ram swag. Our Guy Bruce making it great along with a few other HOFers. The clock still works and yes Adam Archuleta made print lol.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Sad he didn’t thank Vermeil, Martz, and Al Saunders. I’d be very curious to see his notes on the iPad he lost as I’m sure it was just an oversight. I mean Martz and Vermeil are no brainers but I remember Bruce often having hamstring issues early in his career, but once the Rams brought Saunders in as Receivers coach those issues went away.

Last edited:

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Great to hear the name dropping of his team mates of that time, such as: Toby Wright, Lyle, Fletcher, as well as the core members of TGSOT.
Can't wait for Holt to get in.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sad he didn’t thank Vermeil, Martz, and Al Saunders. I’d be very curious to see his notes on the iPad he lost as I’m sure it was just an oversight. I mean Martz and Vermeil are no brainers but I remember Bruce often having hamstring issues early in his career, but once the Rams brought Saunders in as Receivers coach those issues went away.

I'd thank Martz the OC. But as a fan I feel DV retiring and then coming back with KC in a few years was messed up. And it led to Martz the HC who burned a would be dynasty to the ground.

As a player I'd probably be ever more pissed at those two.