Is Matthew Stafford a HOFer in Waiting?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nothing I'd love more than to see him cruise to another ring or two behind a power OL and run game like Elway did in the twilight of his career. Fact is rings are more about the team around you. But he already has the clutch run of elite playoff games to win a title with his arm. Now he just has to pad the stats.

Though that said if he retired tomorrow and I had a vote I would vote him in. I think he belongs there already though I am glad he is still hungry because I want more titles.

dang

Legend
Stafford is still active and more than relevant . So he ain’t waiting on anything. He’s kicking ass and adding to his legacy. He will retire when he decides to retire and I believe it will include another 2-3 years of high achievement and another Super Bowl ring. So hell yeah he’s a future HOFer.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Stafford is still active and more than relevant . So he ain’t waiting on anything. He’s kicking ass and adding to his legacy. He will retire when he decides to retire and I believe it will include another 2-3 years of high achievement and another Super Bowl ring. So hell yeah he’s a future HOFer.

I will agree most definitely .The Rams have J.Jackson,Steve Avila, & Kevin Dotson to hopefully secure the pocket.Kyren has 2 more seasons,but Blake Corum has 4 more season.