Is it just me…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
"My best years were with the Angels... "~ Albert

Lawl, if Albert retired after his first eleven years (all with the Cards), he'd still be a first ballot HOFer. The fact that he had his 700th homer with us - against your Dodgers, no less - just puts a cherry on top of a delicious sundae.

What team was so important, that one city couldn't hold them forever?
I'll wait.

And that city splits with LA when it comes to trophies. At least my St. Louis Cardinals have had all of their pennants and WS wins in our city. You're just grasping at straws, Loyal.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lawl, if Albert retired after his first eleven years (all with the Cards), he'd still be a first ballot HOFer. The fact that he had his 700th homer with us - against your Dodgers, no less - just puts a cherry on top of a delicious sundae.

And that city splits with LA when it comes to trophies. At least my St. Louis Cardinals have had all of their pennants and WS wins in our city. You're just grasping at straws, Loyal.
I thought I'd already won this argument, because you let my comments stand and go unanswered.....

*flexes

Tano

Legend
Kershaw for sure, absolutely. But the Cardinals already have 18 to your Dodgers 16, and Pujols and Molina are for sure going in as Cardinals. You have an uphill climb.

https://www.baseball-almanac.com/hof/hofstat.shtml

That's the website I used. Not sure if it counts managers and builders alongside players.
The Website I went to had you 53 to 52 - it counted all players managers executives and anyone who even played for 1 year for a team

So not entirely accurate

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Website I went to had you 53 to 52 - it counted all players managers executives and anyone who even played for 1 year for a team

So not entirely accurate
PLUS, who else had Steve Garvey, Danny Lopes, Bill Russell and Ron Cey for an infield!