Inside the NFCW; Let’s talk Kyler Murray

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Per my brother who is an Arizona fan, he has stated that unless Murray is allowed to run around that Murray is a terrible pocket passer.
It's hard to see over O-line/ D-Line who average a foot higher than Kyler Murrays real height 5'7

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
If you look at Murray standing next to Haskins (6’3”) and Tagovailoa (6’1”) at the Heisman award he comes up to Haskins chin and Tagovailoas bottom lip. Murray is just under 5’8

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 60

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Heh.....love the "mojorizen" reference!
Special credit to anyone who can name where this term is found.

~ArkyRamsFan~
Lemme give ya'll a clue. It's part of a rock song from back in the 70s.
Name the song and the group

~ArkyRamsFan~

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or was it LA Woman? I don't know, I never liked the Doors.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Here's my thoughts he is NOT a franchise QB and here's why. It boils down to 1 issue and 1 issue only. Injuries. He has the talent but I think he is going to get steamrolled and career cut short. Same imo will be said for Lamar. Look I was wrong about Wilson I thought he would have been long gone before this year due to injuries, but I think he is super smart about how he handles running. He is a passer first escape artist 2nd. Murray is running when he should be throwing some of the time and therefore he will get creamed sooner or later.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
So; what do Rams fans think of Kyler Murray the QB?

Is he their franchise QB?

Could we be facing Murray for years, like we have Wussell?
Possibly, if he can stay healthy.
But does Kywer really want to spend his career in the west?

1614902794842.png

Kyler, look at this mans face. This is a man who most called great.
Now they call him broken. Now they say he wants out.
Look at his face. That's the face of a man who has
been Bitch Slapped, Body Slammed and Broken
by the Baddest MF to ever wear the Horns.
Kyler?

Kyler???

Damnit he was just here.

Has anybody seen Kyler?

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Yeah... I know; fuck the Cardinals... who cares... this should be Rams Talk... Yada yada. I feel that way too, really... But...

The NFC West returns 4 teams to the playoff conversion in 2021, by adding JJ Watt the Cardinals aren’t sitting on their hands. They believe they can make a push, and... I don’t blame them. It’s the NFL, come on.

So; what do Rams fans think of Kyler Murray the QB?

Is he their franchise QB?

Could we be facing Murray for years, like we have Wussell?

JJ Watt thinks he’s the real deal;

Then there is this; LINK

“Only five quarterbacks in league history have thrown for 3,000 yards and rushed for 800 yards in a season: Randall Cunningham, Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson, and Murray. The Cardinals quarterback was the first to reach the 3,500-yard mark and accomplish the feat, falling just 29 passing yards short of 4,000 for the season (Murray was injured in Week 17 and had to leave the game or else he likely would have surpassed the 4,000-yard mark).”

Murray is 5’10” and 205lbs soaking wet. Will he hold up?

Here is his two year stat line;

View attachment 44046

So Rams fans... Are you shaking in your boots over the thought of facing Murray for years to come?

Lets talk... Kyler Murray, let’s hear your thoughts. I’m guessing this will be interesting...
LOL I love how you so eloquently poke the bear, just to make sure he isn't sleeping.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
"This is the End. My only friend, the End...."
Mr Mogo Rising, by the Doors, right.

tklongball,
you are correct sir!!! It
Or was it LA Woman? I don't know, I never liked the Doors.
tklongball,
You, sir, are 100% correct! This term came from the song LA Woman by the Doors.
Now go a do 100 push ups for saying you never liked the Doors. They were a tremendous group and their songs will live forever.
PHILISTINE!!! lol:biggrin::unsure::LOL:

~ArkyRamsFan~

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Maybe one day you’ll be able to view Murray as a quarterback and not have his own separate distinction based on skin color.

already do. He is the quickest & most unique QB in The NFL. I wish he was 100% healthy against The Rams the last game of the season.My friends a Bears fan. I wanted The Rams to win.Still I wanted to see how good Murray & The Rams were.
I also wanted to see how good Wolford was going against him.Still not wishing Jared Goff injury. Was actually not upset Goff was injured either for some odd reason.Maybe it was the color of his skin? Not sure.
Pat Haden,Vince Evans,Paul McDonald were all NFL QB’s regaurdsless off there skin I cheered for them as NFL QB’s.Monday Night Football was a treat.I think Monday Night baseballs was the same.
If you watch March Madness maybe you think about someone’s skin.I just look back at history.Monday the USA shouldn’t have Black history month.I honestly think it should be in January myself to pay more honor to Martin Luther King.
Just saw One night in Miami.We all can think back at life & still live in the moment.I Look back after that & think.
JFK- November 22,1963
X - February 21,1965
MLK- April 4,1968
You can look back at 3 of the last 4 Presidents Clinton,Bush,,Trump & add Muhammad Ali to that list.They all have at least of thing in common.They were all DRAFT DODGERS.
Only one of those
We all make choices of our own.We all fight addictions & adversity.We can go into race & color of somebody skin.I like to view what is in somebody’s heart.I’ve watched Mike Vick & his brother.His brother had a choice as well & I believe didn’t make the right choices.He could have been a better QB & person.
I always wanted a rookie salary cap & wished Al Davis would have held Russell out.DUMB & his legacy would have been so much better.You think about Bradford being the last & is still The Highest Paid Rookie ever.
Then think about Bell holding out,but The Rams paying Gurley who they had an extra year on (5th) and Aaron Donald had to hold out.Then Jared Goff the same thing.
Whatever dude ?? I don’t have a sign except when I’m born. I believe in life after death.I’m not worried about color of creed.I try to be kinder than mean.I try to do better than bad.I take the good & except things as they are.I appreciate a man & love the heck out of woman.They deserve equal rights & at times half & sometimes even more.Then again I think some can be very hateful & want you with nothing.
I look back now & think of the last 5 woman I’ve made out with 3 have been black,One Hispanic.The other I question? I was not looking at there skin. That all said I like the black woman & the black QB. In hindsite I actually don’t know which I like more ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
tklongball,
you are correct sir!!! It

tklongball,
You, sir, are 100% correct! This term came from the song LA Woman by the Doors.
Now go a do 100 push ups for saying you never liked the Doors. They were a tremendous group and their songs will live forever.
PHILISTINE!!! lol:biggrin::unsure::LOL:

~ArkyRamsFan~

Wild child ? Dude is the best take of Jim Morrison.I think he actually played with the drummer.So then who was the Doors ? Look back at history & bands. Who carriers the name.Cool to still bring back the music live though.
Need to take & hit & would be nice to pass it to Morrison. The way he liked his weed though he was a bogart for sure.Don’t think he was much of a Ram fan(nfl). Wonder if he still lives ?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree with @Mojo Ram across the board, and think this kid can be pretty damn good. Over rated? I dont know about all of that. What I do see is a QB playing on an otherwise lousy team with a HC who couldnt even post a winning record in college with Patrick Mahomes as his QB.
Production wise, he's much more like a Josh Allen/Justin Herbert, however the obvious physical stature separates them. Comparing him to Lamar is an insult IMO, he's a significantly better passer. Lamar is truly the RB who can throw a little bit.
I dont necessarily worry that Kyler's size is a concern, I think their deplorable offensive line is a bigger concern, and his HC who clearly has no plan even bigger.
Murray's thru 2 years at 66% comp, over 8k in yards and 46 TD passes. Thats some pretty impressive passing. Throw in another 15 rushing TD, and he's clearly a special player.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
already do. He is the quickest & most unique QB in The NFL. I wish he was 100% healthy against The Rams the last game of the season.My friends a Bears fan. I wanted The Rams to win.Still I wanted to see how good Murray & The Rams were.
I also wanted to see how good Wolford was going against him.Still not wishing Jared Goff injury. Was actually not upset Goff was injured either for some odd reason.Maybe it was the color of his skin? Not sure.
Pat Haden,Vince Evans,Paul McDonald were all NFL QB’s regaurdsless off there skin I cheered for them as NFL QB’s.Monday Night Football was a treat.I think Monday Night baseballs was the same.
If you watch March Madness maybe you think about someone’s skin.I just look back at history.Monday the USA shouldn’t have Black history month.I honestly think it should be in January myself to pay more honor to Martin Luther King.
Just saw One night in Miami.We all can think back at life & still live in the moment.I Look back after that & think.
JFK- November 22,1963
X - February 21,1965
MLK- April 4,1968
You can look back at 3 of the last 4 Presidents Clinton,Bush,,Trump & add Muhammad Ali to that list.They all have at least of thing in common.They were all DRAFT DODGERS.
Only one of those
We all make choices of our own.We all fight addictions & adversity.We can go into race & color of somebody skin.I like to view what is in somebody’s heart.I’ve watched Mike Vick & his brother.His brother had a choice as well & I believe didn’t make the right choices.He could have been a better QB & person.
I always wanted a rookie salary cap & wished Al Davis would have held Russell out.DUMB & his legacy would have been so much better.You think about Bradford being the last & is still The Highest Paid Rookie ever.
Then think about Bell holding out,but The Rams paying Gurley who they had an extra year on (5th) and Aaron Donald had to hold out.Then Jared Goff the same thing.
Whatever dude ?? I don’t have a sign except when I’m born. I believe in life after death.I’m not worried about color of creed.I try to be kinder than mean.I try to do better than bad.I take the good & except things as they are.I appreciate a man & love the heck out of woman.They deserve equal rights & at times half & sometimes even more.Then again I think some can be very hateful & want you with nothing.
I look back now & think of the last 5 woman I’ve made out with 3 have been black,One Hispanic.The other I question? I was not looking at there skin. That all said I like the black woman & the black QB. In hindsite I actually don’t know which I like more ?
Wild child ? Dude is the best take of Jim Morrison.I think he actually played with the drummer.So then who was the Doors ? Look back at history & bands. Who carriers the name.Cool to still bring back the music live though.
Need to take & hit & would be nice to pass it to Morrison. The way he liked his weed though he was a bogart for sure.Don’t think he was much of a Ram fan(nfl). Wonder if he still lives ?
A lot to unpack there.... Or so I assume. So I'll just take a pass. :zany:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Maybe one day you’ll be able to view Murray as a quarterback and not have his own separate distinction based on skin color.

yeah - all the thumbs up. Great?

Fair enough,but as a Rams Fan(NFL) I was actually happy Staley left for another job because he was a patsy Azz Blanco. My Biggest Hurt when Staley left was he wasn’t Black.
There isn’t a Defensive coordinator in The NFL I would rather The Rams to have Leading there Defense.Aubrey Pleasant I’m actually glad he is gone to Detroit for the good he will do for equality of something so simple as water.Maybe we can walk across it,but to drink it where it doesn’t get you sick should be as humans we should strive for around the World.Let alone making America a place we should honor certain values.
You must REALLY like this New NFL Rule ? Wonder if that has something to do with the color of someone’s skin.

As much as I wanted The Giants Assistant OLine coach I think relationships matter & how someone does there job. Listening to Sean Mcvay on Raheem Morris I can’t have anymore respect for another coach .I’m a Huge Fan & hope The Rams defense is even better than 2020.

Kromer I’m glad is gone & want Brian Allen gone just because of my personal thoughts about him.2020 was an interesting year & the way people reacted in diversity. My we all prosper & have good health . Peace

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
yeah - all the thumbs up. Great?

Fair enough,but as a Rams Fan(NFL) I was actually happy Staley left for another job because he was a patsy Azz Blanco. My Biggest Hurt when Staley left was he wasn’t Black.
There isn’t a Defensive coordinator in The NFL I would rather The Rams to have Leading there Defense.Aubrey Pleasant I’m actually glad he is gone to Detroit for the good he will do for equality of something so simple as water.Maybe we can walk across it,but to drink it where it doesn’t get you sick should be as humans we should strive for around the World.Let alone making America a place we should honor certain values.
You must REALLY like this New NFL Rule ? Wonder if that has something to do with the color of someone’s skin.

As much as I wanted The Giants Assistant OLine coach I think relationships matter & how someone does there job. Listening to Sean Mcvay on Raheem Morris I can’t have anymore respect for another coach .I’m a Huge Fan & hope The Rams defense is even better than 2020.

Kromer I’m glad is gone & want Brian Allen gone just because of my personal thoughts about him.2020 was an interesting year & the way people reacted in diversity. My we all prosper & have good health . Peace
Please stop. My head hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.