Inside the NFCW; Let’s talk Kyler Murray

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah... I know; fuck the Cardinals... who cares... this should be Rams Talk... Yada yada. I feel that way too, really... But...

The NFC West returns 4 teams to the playoff conversion in 2021, by adding JJ Watt the Cardinals aren’t sitting on their hands. They believe they can make a push, and... I don’t blame them. It’s the NFL, come on.

So; what do Rams fans think of Kyler Murray the QB?

Is he their franchise QB?

Could we be facing Murray for years, like we have Wussell?

JJ Watt thinks he’s the real deal;

Then there is this; LINK

“Only five quarterbacks in league history have thrown for 3,000 yards and rushed for 800 yards in a season: Randall Cunningham, Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson, and Murray. The Cardinals quarterback was the first to reach the 3,500-yard mark and accomplish the feat, falling just 29 passing yards short of 4,000 for the season (Murray was injured in Week 17 and had to leave the game or else he likely would have surpassed the 4,000-yard mark).”

Murray is 5’10” and 205lbs soaking wet. Will he hold up?

Here is his two year stat line;

6A16B12B-EF89-442F-A333-6BBC775E2A9E.png

So Rams fans... Are you shaking in your boots over the thought of facing Murray for years to come?

Lets talk... Kyler Murray, let’s hear your thoughts. I’m guessing this will be interesting...

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Red midget...no shaking boots.

Plays in a college offense that puts up lots of yards between the 20’s and puts pressure on his own defense.

neither he or Kliff last long.

He’s a midget, did I mention that?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I like the Black QB. Have always found it interesting. Really when you put up those stats with Murray you find just how much The NFL is or has changed.
I don’t know where Mahomes fits in all of this,but watching him in the SuperBowl was breath taking.People that think 2020 SuperBowl was boring is alright.I know Inwas next to someone & yelled catch the Freaking ball. Dude was on one leg.
Murray against The Rams played hurt.Yes The Rams would have went to the playoffs even if lossing to the Cards.I guess if I went Back in The Day watching a great in the Snow. Fran Tarkington would come to mind.I see a BIG future for Kyle.His speed is like no other to me.Wish he played baseball,but with a National League DH(really) I’m not so sure it wouldn’t be a waste of talent.
Murray has such a good arm & once he understands the game better he could even evolve more.

To Note Noteboom in the first game against the Cards showed a toughness.I think Ram fans will be surprised at his NFL career if he can stay healthy. I know I’m off the Wall(Pink Floyd) & come from a different frame of mind.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I like the Black QB. Have always found it interesting. Really when you put up those stats with Murray you find just how much The NFL is or has changed.
I don’t know where Mahomes fits in all of this,but watching him in the SuperBowl was breath taking.People that think 2020 SuperBowl was boring is alright.I know Inwas next to someone & yelled catch the Freaking ball. Dude was on one leg.
Murray against The Rams played hurt.Yes The Rams would have went to the playoffs even if lossing to the Cards.I guess if I went Back in The Day watching a great in the Snow. Fran Tarkington would come to mind.I see a BIG future for Kyle.His speed is like no other to me.Wish he played baseball,but with a National League DH(really) I’m not so sure it wouldn’t be a waste of talent.
Murray has such a good arm & once he understands the game better he could even evolve more.

To Note Noteboom in the first game against the Cards showed a toughness.I think Ram fans will be surprised at his NFL career if he can stay healthy. I know I’m off the Wall(Pink Floyd) & come from a different frame of mind.
Wut.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler

Apparently sniffing battery acid in high school wasn't such a good idea after all.
Who knew.....

~ArkyRamsFan~

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah... I know; fuck the Cardinals... who cares... this should be Rams Talk... Yada yada. I feel that way too, really... But...

The NFC West returns 4 teams to the playoff conversion in 2021, by adding JJ Watt the Cardinals aren’t sitting on their hands. They believe they can make a push, and... I don’t blame them. It’s the NFL, come on.

So; what do Rams fans think of Kyler Murray the QB?

Is he their franchise QB?

Could we be facing Murray for years, like we have Wussell?

JJ Watt thinks he’s the real deal;

Then there is this; LINK

“Only five quarterbacks in league history have thrown for 3,000 yards and rushed for 800 yards in a season: Randall Cunningham, Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson, and Murray. The Cardinals quarterback was the first to reach the 3,500-yard mark and accomplish the feat, falling just 29 passing yards short of 4,000 for the season (Murray was injured in Week 17 and had to leave the game or else he likely would have surpassed the 4,000-yard mark).”

Murray is 5’10” and 205lbs soaking wet. Will he hold up?

Here is his two year stat line;

View attachment 44046

So Rams fans... Are you shaking in your boots over the thought of facing Murray for years to come?

Lets talk... Kyler Murray, let’s hear your thoughts. I’m guessing this will be interesting...

Not me. I don’t think he will hold up. He’s had injuries that affected his at the end of the season for two years straight. He stayed off the iL but it’s an indicator still the same.

He’s too small. The Rams defend him well by containing him. He needs throwing lanes or to get outside because he is too short to see the whole field from behind the line. Contain the edge and let AD push the interior. Then Murray runs into sacks.

If the Rams still had Goff then I’d be a bit concerned about facing Watt Reddick and Jones. But I feel confident with Stafford and his ability to feel the rush and move out of harms way

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

wow
Were you ever part of any studies?
1614785821709.png

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's overrated.

Before the season, people who rank QBs will have him over Stafford. They'll look foolish by week 5 IMO.

Not scared at all and why should we be? Under McVay we've beaten the Cardinals 8/8 times, 7 (seven!) times by double digits and in the one game we only beat them by 7 we were up 14 late in the game.

I refuse to take the Cardinals seriously until they at least compete with us.

They went 2-4 in the division last year when:

Niners had historic injuries
Seahawks had a historically bad defense for half the season
Goff had a poor season

All of these things are likely to flip next year, so I'd imagine they would need JJ Watt, Quinton Nelson, Xavien Howard and Christian Mccaffrey to compete.

Tano

Legend
Not me. I don’t think he will hold up. He’s had injuries that affected his at the end of the season for two years straight. He stayed off the iL but it’s an indicator still the same.

He’s too small. The Rams defend him well by containing him. He needs throwing lanes or to get outside because he is too short to see the whole field from behind the line. Contain the edge and let AD push the interior. Then Murray runs into sacks.

If the Rams still had Goff then I’d be a bit concerned about facing Watt Reddick and Jones. But I feel confident with Stafford and his ability to feel the rush and move out of harms way
I completely agree with this.

Per my brother who is an Arizona fan, he has stated that unless Murray is allowed to run around that Murray is a terrible pocket passer.

And it showed in the games against us.

Plus he is one really bad leg injury away from being useless.

He reminds me of a muchshorter Carson Wentz who needs a completely clean pocket to pass properly from the pocket.

I give him 5 years in this league.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I like Kyler the player and person (I'm an OU fan).

But yes, overhyped AF. One good game against a team that gave up (Dallas) does not a QB make.

Status
Not open for further replies.